7

It's morning and you woke up early to have breakfast with Kookie. He texted you to be in the cafe area of the hotel. You two exchanged phone numbers so that you can have communication.

You just walks off your room and you saw Taehyung walking out of the room. He glance at you but didn't take long.

You just get in the elevator and so he does.

You push the 1st button.

There is an awkward atmosphere roaming around the elevator.

"Ehem. So... Uh... Let's have breakfast together?" He suddenly asked out of blue.

"Uh... Em... I can't. I'm with Kookie today." You said.

"Oh... Okay." He said in disappointment. When you reach the ground floor, you get out with him to the cafe.

"Cho-ssi!" You looked who it is and saw Kookie waving at you. You smiled and leave Taehyung standing there while looking at you greeting each other happily.

"How was your sleep? And.... What is your dream about?" He shyly asked.

"It's fine. I got a peaceful sleep. And... About my dream... It's embarrassing...." You said, blushing while lowering your head.

*Tsk. I should be the one who is asking that kind of question. Why do he care about her dream anyway?* Taehyung thought then scoffs and just get in the lane to order breakfast.

"I ordered waffles." He said that Taehyung overheard.

"Waffles! My favorite! Gomawo Kookie-ah!" You said in excitement.

*She didn't like waffles at all. Pancakes are her favorite not waffles.* Taehyung thought while glaring at your scene with Kookie.

While you are eating the waffles you suddenly choked. Kookie immediately get some water then give it to you. You grab and drink it.

"Yah.. You should slow down. Here." He said then grab some tissues and wipes your lips with food crumbs.

You blushed of what he did.

*What the. He should've just give Choyeonnie the tissue. He don't have the right to do that* Taehyung thought.

"Um... Monsieur? Votre commande, monsieur?(Um... Mister? Your order, sir?)" The cashier asked.

"Ah. Je suis désolé. Ma commande est deux décaféiné et deux bagels, sortez. (Ah. I'm sorry. My order is two decaf and two bagels, take out.)" Taehyung said then the cashier nodded. He looks at you and Kookie who are happily eating.

[Notre Dame de Paris]

You and Kookie are in the very elegant looking church. It's beauty attracts you  while you're looking in amazement.

"I didn't know that Notre Dame de Paris is really beautiful. I only saw this in magazines and now... It feels like a dream." You said while smiling.

"And I want to marry a girl here." Kookie suddenly said.

"I guess that girl is really lucky." You said.

"Well, you are lucky." He said. You two blushed then look away from each other.

[Eiffel Tower]

You and Kookie reach the top of the most famous tourists spot, the Eiffel Tower. It's also evening so the view got even more beautiful. You gaze at the spectacular scenery.

"Wow..." You said in owed.

You suddenly felt something warm and cozy. And there is Jungkook, backhugging you while resting his head to your shoulder.

"It's cold.... So I hugged you....." He uttered shyly. You find him funny because of his shyness.

*I don't want this to end. I want this moment. Just hugging her...* He smiled from his thoughts.

"You know what. Even though I travel many countries with beautiful tourists spots, none of them are my favorite."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because I'm hugging the most beautiful scenery I knew." He said. You tilted your head a little and you saw Jungkook smiling then looks at you, still resting his head on your shoulder.

On the other hand, Taehyung was there. With Kireum. The whole scene.

He can't even focus on Kireum. Something bugs him. But this time, he's irritated to it.