15

"You're going to stay here for three days more?" I asked. Jin nodded happily. He seems in the good mood though.

"We made new friends and they're so swaeg. They're also koreans." Hoseok stated. I'm excited to meet them, of course. The more the merrier.

"I want to meet them so bad!" I excitedly said. I hope they're girls.

"Yah, Cho-ssi. Don't get too excited." Jimin pout. I pinched his cheeks because he's too cute to handle.

Jimin is the only one who knows about me and Taehyung. But I think it's a bad idea since he have feelings for me. I just hope Jimin found who he truly deserves.

I bid goodbyes to them then get back to my room. When I went inside I saw Taehyung glaring at me. What's his problem?

"What took you so long?" I rolled my eyes.

"I bid goodbye to them because they'll going to stay here for three days and you know I'm going to miss them so I hang out with them for a while."

"It's just three days. I just wish that they will stay in here forever so that your attention is only to me." I smiled teasingly then pinch his nose.

"Come on. They're my bestfriends. It's natural that I will miss them." He scoffed then walks away to the bed and sit. I sit beside him and holds his chin to face me.

"You're so possessive." I said. He pouted of what I said. Aw, so cute.

"What If I am? I'm your boyfriend after all." My eyes widened then smacks his arms causing him to flinch.

"You didn't court me yet."

"Is that required? I don't need to. We love each other. What's the use of courti- Ouch!" He was cut off because I pinched his ear.

"That's the way to know each other. And for you to control your possessiveness."

He wrapped his arms around my waist then buries his face to my neck and it's ticklish.

"Okay. I will do anything you want and anything you need." He's so corny but that makes me fall for him more.

Then one of Dad's guard enter then bows. He picked up our luggages and walks out. We followed him. Taehyung is about to hold my hand but I shook my head.

"First rule in courting, no clinging and no kissing." His eyebrows meet so I laughed in his reaction. It's so fun teasing this guy.

We get in the car and closed the door. The driver starts the engine then the car starts to move.

"Jin, Hoseok and Jimin made new friends so I'm excited to meet them. Hoseok also said that they're so swaeg so I think it's cool if I also befriend them." I told Taehyung what the three said to me earlier. While listening, his face is like he's about to kill someone.

"You seemed to be very excited to meet them, huh?" I knew he will be jealous. That's why I told him that. To see his cute jealous face once again.

"Yeah. So much. Just listening to Jin describing them wants me to be close to them." Oh my god! He's losing his temper.

"And who exactly is this 'friend' of them?" He asked while controlling his temper.

"I still don't know, they didn't tell me. I'm sooooo disappointed. I want to search them up through Facebook so that we can talk and know each other."

He bit his lip while looking down and his hands are showing some nerves. Oh heavens he's so mad!

"Then why didn't you ask your fucking 'friends' their names so that you can talk to those shits right now." I can't help but laugh so hard. My god! He's easy to be jealous!

He glared at me that causes me to stop.

"Why are you laughing? Do you think it's funny? I'm dying in jealousy here while telling me how fucking excited you are but I can't punish you because I'm courting you!" He's really serious of courting me? Oh my goodness!

"Aww... Don't be jealous, sweetie. Even if I met a thousand guys, you're the only one I will love. Okay?" He blushed really hard then looks away. It's the first time I called him that.

"Aish, you... Don't say those words." He  sits far from me while biting his lip. He glances at my lips then looks away. He's controlling himself from kissing me! Omg!