4

It's you and Taehyung's vacation day. You are just going to be happy but all of it ruined.

It's just that you think it's only you and your beloved brother bonding time but your father agreed when Taehyung asked if his girlfriend Kireum can go.

How hepi, isn't it?

You are outside the mansion waiting for your brother who is in the call with Kireum.

When he finished talking to Kireum, he heads towards your direction.

"I'm going to pick up Kireum so you can go first at the airport. I'll be there once I pick up Kireum." He said. You just nodded slowly while sighing in disappointment. You didn't even take a look at him because you feel bad.

You get inside the car then the driver starts the engine to head straight to the airport.

[Bighit Airlines]

You are patiently waiting to the airport. It's been 20 minutes and your brother still doesn't come.

"Where is he? We're going to be late..." You said while looking at your watch then the flight schedule. Your flight will be in 15 minutes.

*Maybe this vacation will be just for myself then...* You thought then signed your guard to get the luggages then you head to the plane.

You sit at your seat. Waiting for the plane to fly.

You are about to put your earphones on but someone grabs your wrist. It's your brother, glaring at you.

"Why didn't you text where you are. You pabo, I've been looking all over for you." He said. Kireum is there rolling her eyes while smirking evilly.

"M-Mianhe..." You uttered. He just sighed then sits beside you while Kireum from the next column.

"You go sit beside Kireum. I'm just okay here. I'm just going to tell the scheduled passenger there to move here." You mumbled softly. You can't hide your sadness and disappointment.

"Ani. We're going to annoy that passenger. So It's okay." He said but still not looking at you. You formed a small smile involuntarily.

Minutes later you feel a little sleepy. You look at Taehyung who is interwining his fingers with Kireum.

You just look to the window and the peaceful scenery makes you sleepy.

You slowly closed your eyes then peacefully sleeps.

Taehyung looks at you when he feels you titled your head to the side of the window. He removed his hand from Kireum's.

"Agi. (Babe.) You should sleep." He said then Kireum smiles and goes to sleep. Taehyung smiled then moves a bit to pat Kireum's head.

When he gets back to his seat, he felt something a bit heavy on his shoulder. He saw you sleeping.

When your head slowly moving away from his shoulder, he carrass your cheek then gently gets your head back to him. Then again, your head moves away slowly.

But this time, he wrap one side of his hand to you then your head is placed to his collarbone.

He even put his jacket to you then moves his head closer to yours.

Taehyung suddenly blushed from his sudden actions.

*Why am I feeling weird when near her? I always felt electric when I touched her or even make a little skinship to her..... Why?* He thought.