34

"Where is it?" You asked to yourself while looking around and the map alternately. You took a deep breath then start roaming around the town.

"Ugh... It's because it's been years since we took a vacation in here. And I'm really embarrassed of staying at Jungkook nor Jimin's parents house. Like duh, I'm just their friend." You mumbled once again.

You walked in some boutique and saw a sweater that's just like your brother's. You looked away.

*How am I going to move on if everything in this world reminds me of him?* You thought.

While spacing out, you bumped in some guy so you fell on the ground. You winced in pain while rubbing your butt.

"Hey watch your way." He hissed. You looked up then glared at the guy.

"Yah, I'm the who's hurt! Care to help a woman you just bumped?" He scoffed at that then back to his emotionless face.

"Your bad, your karma." He said then walks away. You watched him while shooting glares at his back.

"You rude piece of-- UGH!!! Men!" You shouted. You didn't care if anyone were watching you because that guy just got in your nerves.

You continue walking, still rubbing your butt with one hand while the other's holding the luggage. You stopped when you saw a hotel and a sighed of relief was released between your lips.

You stepped in the lobby then went to the check in counter. When you picked a suite, you filled in the form then got your keys. Then the luggage boy came your way to assist you to your suite.

"1227... 1228... 1229..." You whispered under your breath then stopped at the door with the number 1230.

*Aigoo, this is my brother's birthday.* You thought then mentally slapped yourself of remembering who you want to run away of.

You slide the card key to the device then opened the door. The luggage guy left your luggage beside the couch then leaves.

You threw yourself on the bed then sighed heavily.

"Finally alone..." You mumbled. You sit up then looked the scenery at the human sized window.

*I miss him so much...*

You decided to finally turn on your phone and you saw lots of missed calls and unread messages from your brother.

From: Sweetie

Where are you? :(

From: Sweetie

I'm worried sick about you. Are you okay?

From: Sweetie

I miss you so much :'(... Come back home...

You bit your lip, trying not to cry. You changed his contact name into his name then delete all the messages he sent.

To: Taehyung

Stop finding me. You've got wedding to be prepared of. You should keep yourself busy in there. Also, tell mom and dad I'm okay.

You sent it then removed the simcard in your phone, threw it in the trashed bin.

After spacing out for hours, you finally decided to go out to clear your mind. When you walked out of the room, you saw the guy that bumped you earlier. The guy's face was still emotionless.

You just shrugged it off then continue walking.

The guy get confused so he followed you. He called you lots of times but you just ignored him because you're soulless.

"Hey ugly!" You finally stopped but still didn't face him. He grabbed your wrist then turned you around.

"I knew it. You're the girl from earlier. Hey, you've just stepped in my shoes. Pay me." You looked at him with uninterested face.

"I don't have money, rob someone." You said in a low tone. He chuckles then back to his usual expression.

"You're funny, I can report you you know that? Do you know who I am?"

"No." He bit his lip, trying not to grit his teeth and lose his temper to a girl. He sighed then smiled.

"Yah, earlier you shouted at me. Now you looked drowsy. Are you a bipolar?" Your eyebrows curled at that. He scoffed.

"Just as I thought. Anyway, 20 bucks." He uttered. He pulled out his hand to you, waiting to give him what he want.

You opened your wallet then gave him a dollar. He looked at you, confused.

"Hey, I said 20."

"I saw a shoe at a garage sale that costs a dollar that looks like that so maybe that's enough reason." His eyes widened, shocked.

"And that's enough reason to report you also. Do you know you're harassing me?" You said, soulless.

"Fine fine. You win. Here's your dollar. I don't need it anyway."

"It's yours. Now stop annoying people who have bigger problems." You stated then continue walking. But he still follows you.

"Sorry, okay? For being rude earlier and now. Let me make it up for you." You shook your head then walked faster, and so he does.

"Come on. You looked so down."

"I don't go with or talk to strangers." You stated.

"You just did." You glared at him while he's smiling. He offered his hand to you but you just looked at it.

"I'm Han Chowoo, nice to meet you Miss...?"

"Byun Choyeon." He laughs then shakes your hand.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just that we have the same middle name. Isn't it cute and weird?" You shot him a glare so he stopped from laughing.

"Ehem... Now that we've known each other, let's go?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" He smiled genuinely. He holds your hand, interwined your fingers then find a place to eat.

•••

Hey I'm so sorry for not updating :(. I'm not motivated to write these last few days and I'm so busy with my studies. Hope you like the update though :)