27

Its been three days since you and Taehyung talked. You forgave your friends, but now, you have trust issues. And of course, it's been three days since you and Jimin were dating, but nobody knows.

"Ouch..." You mumbled. You bumped someone because you spaced out, thinking lots of thoughts.

"Choyeon..." You chinned up, when you saw who he is, you continue walking like nothing happened.

"Choyeon!" You stopped when you heard his very deep voice calling your name, but your back facing him.

*Ugh... I missed him so much... What did he do to make me this crazy over him?* You thought.

"C-Can we start over?" You faced him, confused.

"First you played my feelings. And now, you're expecting me to start over with you? What a joke."

"I'm serious... I maybe a jerk to you at first... But now, let me be a brother to you... If you give me a chance...?"

*Brother... Yeah... That's what you really are... My brother...*

"No. Just stay away from me." You uttered then about to walk but Taehyung grabbed your wrist.

The two of you looked at his hand that's gripping your wrist. Taehyung realized what he did so he took off his hold on you.

"We can't be like this forever, can we?" You sighed. Your mind can't absorb all the things that you knew and happened.

"Fine, fine. Just don't talk to me for now."

"Okay... I know what I did to you was unforgivable. But please let me make it up to you. Bye, li'l sis." Taehyung uttered and kissed your forehead. He then walks away, taking a last glance before vanishing your sight.

You sighed heavily then moved on to the cafeteria to meet your friends.

"Cho-ssi, why don't you have girl friends?" Hoseok asked while eating churros.

"I don't know, maybe they don't like to hang out with me because I'm not girly." You said while your mouth was full.

"Yeah, it's obvious though." Jin said with a disgusted look.

Jungkook wiped the dirt away from the side of your lips then chuckles. You blushed in embarrassment then hit his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"I can do it myself. Just say it." You hissed. Jungkook pouted then sips some of his iced tea.

"Where is Jimin anyway?" Yoongi questioned. Jin went silent, like he's upset.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Namjoon asked to Jin. But Jin just keep silent and spaced out.

"You, Jungkook, you always go to his house. Did he tell you why he doesn't showed up today?"

"No. Lately, he's been distancing himself to me."

"Him? Distancing from you? He's the one who wants you two close and now this? What has gotten into his mind?"

You ignored what the others said, staring at Jin. Because you are suspicious that Jin knows something about Jimin that you didn't know.

"Yah. Hyung, we're not used to your quiet side." Yoongi stated while tapping Jin's shoulder. He's back to his senses then smiled.

"Ah, I just remembered that guy."

*Seokjin oppa, what did you know about Jimin that we don't?*