29

"Don't I really have a chance for you?"

You stopped, frozen to be exact. You want to walk away from him but your feet don't want to. Your heart beats fast and you can't look at him.

"You're getting married, big brother." You said. You finally looked at him and flashed an awkward smile.

"Let's take that topic aside and answer me."

"Why are you asking that kind of question when you know what am I going to answer? I have a boyfriend that needs me. You're getting married. We're siblings. What is it that you don't get? You want to toy me again? Your past time? Rebound? And to your own sister? You're out of your mind."

"We're not related. And that's my mistake to you. That I tricked you... And I'll postpone the wedding for you. Just to prove that I really love you."

"None of that will work out... Because I'm your sister. We're related." Taehyung seemed confused of what you said then chuckles awkwardly.

"No you're not. We're not related." You sighed then looked straight into his eyes.

"I'm... Your mother and her other man's... daughter..." You said, hesitated. Because you know he's going to hate you when you say it to him.

"You're just pushing me away so that you made that up, aren't you?" You bit your lip.

*This is the only way to stop this love of ours. To tell him the truth about our relation...*

"I'm not making this up. My mom told me about this... We're really siblings..." You stated. You covered your face to hide yourself from crying.

"Hate me now, Taehyung..." You mumbled between your cries.

You felt warm and cozy that's wrapped around you. Your eyes widened because you know it's Taehyung. That instead of hating you, he hugged you tight.

"I don't care if we're related. I love you. And no one can stop me from loving you."

"No, Taehyung. Let me go... You're getting married..."

"I'll postponed it... Just please, give me another chance..."

"Taehyung..."

-----

It's Sunday so you're kind of bored. But you can't sit still because of what just happened to you all along. Of what you know.

"Did I do the right thing?" You asked to yourself. You messed your hair then hit your head to the table several times.

"My life's so complicated. Why me? Whyyyyyy me?"

"Choyeon-ssi." You turned your head only to see Hoseok who called you.

"We need to go." You nodded weakly because your head hurts. You feel dizzy so Hoseok holds your waist.

"Yah, what happened to you? Your eyes were sore."

"Nothing, let's just go." Hoseok then escorts you out of your room because your knees were weak and your head still hurts.

"What the hell?" You two turned your head and you see Taehyung looking at you then to Hoseok.

"What's your problem?" Hoseok asked him seriously. Taehyung's eyebrows met.

"Did you two just make out?"

"What!?" Your eyes widened.

"Your hair's messy. Hoseok was holding your waist and he's just wearing a shirt. What was that mean if you two didn't make out?" He retorted.

"Dude, chill. I'm just supporting Choyeon because she just made something crazy." Taehyung's expression turned confused.

"Let's deal with this later, we have to go." You said without looking at Taehyung then pulled Hoseok with you.

-----

"Jiminie..." Jimin's eyes opened then tries to give the happiest smile.

"Cho-ssi... You didn't have to visit me everyday." You hold his hand while staring at him.

"Come on Jimin, I'm your girlfriend."

"But I said it's just for a week. You can date Taehyung now." You smiled sheepishly then kissed his cheek. Even if he's sick, he can't help but to blush.

"Jiminie... I say yes to be your girlfriend. I didn't say yes that it's just for a week. There's a difference."

"Do you love me? Or you're just saying that to encourage me?"

You stopped there for a moment. Jimin chuckles weakly while staring at you.

"Don't lie to me, I'm your bestfriend. Don't worry, I'll fight this." You fake crying then hugged him.

"Wah, Jiminie. I love you so much."

"I love you, too."