Disaster Strikes!

3 weeks have passed since the first strike against the people.

Flaskback

"Everyone get out of the way!" an officer Jenny yelled as she drove through pallet town

"Jenny, have you heard any news?" Brock asked.

Jenny sighed, "no I haven't. I just saw the bomb fall and came as quickly as I could. All the power is out within a 20 mile radius. We can't get anything right now"

Everyone gasped, but Clemont had an idea. "The future is now, thanks to science. Clemontic gear on! Introducing clembot mark 2!"

Everyone gasped but Serena smiled. "I haven't seen that thing since we figured out Ash-Greninja"

Clemont smiled, "well ive added a few features to it since then. I can get any broadcast signal through the world. Lets check the johto signal" he then checks it. Nothing, he checks hoenn then sinnoh and then unova. He got nothing from them. He checked kalos and got a signal. "Guys I found one!" Everyone gave their attention.

"Attention everyone, the whole world is being attacked, bombs are hitting major cities. We don't know what is-" the reporter got cut off and a man with large hair appeared.

"Good evening everyone," the man said, "I am Lysander, team Flares leader, I have broadcasted this message to say that all these problems are caused by me and a couple a friends of mine. We are hear to announce that we are changing this world. We are destroying the old one and rebuilding a new one. To any survivors during this destruction, congratulations. You'll be a part of the beautiful new world. It'll have no Pokemon at all. Also, for the non-survivors, I'm sorry you don't make it to see the beautiful new world. That's all I have to say. Lysander out"

The channels then went back to the reporter, she then started to cry, "please everyone, find safety while you can. We wish you the-" she then was cut off by an explosion. The camera man dropped the camera and ran. Everyone could see the Lumious tower fall. Clemont started to cry.

"MY GYM! DAD PLEASE BE OKAY" Bonnie started to cry as well. Serena came up to them and hugged them. Everyone else followed, "We will have payback Clemont, we will give them what they deserved"

End of the flashback

Serena POV 2 weeks before
After the strike, we made a rescue team. We find hurt people and Pokemon. It was hard to get everyone on the same page at first, but we managed to get everything settled. Delia was the leader. Oak also helped out. He was in charge of the Pokemon. We are currently under Delia's house. Brock's Steelix made us an underground base. Clemont booked up wires and an alarm system around all of us. We were doing the normal routine when suddenly the alarm went off.

"CLEMONT WHATS GOING ON?!?" Gary yelled

"Hold on I'll check," he then started to look on his computer. He face went shock, "G-g-guys we n-n-need to g-get out o-of here quick" he managed to say.

"Why?" I managed to say

"They have targeted us as the next bomb drop. Its going to hit in 20 minutes. We need to get going now"

All of us panicked. We got as much stuff as we could get. It was about 17 minutes before we actually left. We all got on a bird Pokemon. Luckly Prof.Oak still had some of Ash's Pokemon. I used his Staraptor to fly. We used some other ones to carry our stuff

Clemont was worried, "Guys we need get going fast in order to be safe from the blast zone"

Everyone panicked even more. The Pokemon were flying as fast as they could. Gary came up with an idea.