Explanation

Somewhere in the Kalos Region...

"Sir! The boy has been spotted again! Our plan to blow the mountain didn't work!"

"Dammit!" the man said, "he will be a problem now. We have to speed things up. Its the only way we can make the world a better place"

"I've got an idea sir, we can tear him apart inside out..." a scientist said.

The man looked at him, "what is it?" he asked out of curiosity.

"Well, we have fully have control of mega evolution power. We have run tests, and if you put this power into someone, it gives them the same power the boy has, if not even more. With that being said, they will have to come here eventually. Why don't we take one of his loved ones and turn them against him?" the scientist stated with an evil laugh.

The man looked at him with an evil grin, "That's perfect. We will destroy you Ash Ketchum. One way or another...."

Back in the Kanto Region, Cerulian Cave

"Is everyone settled?" Ash asked.

Everyone nodded and Ash started to talk

"Well, you all are probably wondering how I am here today, lets just go back to the beginning...."

Flashback.....

"You ready to start your training?" Lance asked

"Yes! I'm ready to become a stronger Pokemon trainer!" Ash excitedly replied back

Lance sighed, "well, we aren't going to be really training your Pokemon. I'm training your body. After you learn the basics of everything, then we will train your Pokemon for a little while. You need 8 Pokemon that you want to train to become stronger. Your favorite 8"

Ash looked at him confused, "Favorite 8? I like all my Pokemon equally"

Lance gave a glare, "your strongest 8 Pokemon then"

Ash then thought, "alright" he stated, "I'll train Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookadile, Torrterra, and Pidgeot"

Lance smiled, "good, now I'll show you the basics"

Ash nodded and did what he said to do

A couple of months passed by, 6 to be exact, Lance trained him and his Pokemon. Lance then moved onto the more dangerous training. He was determined to bring out his power.

One day Lance had him running up and down the mountain, Lance kept an eye on him. He noticed that he was slowing down.

"DONT SLOW DOWN!" he yelled. Ash was panting like crazy. He barely missed the time to get to the spot that Lance told him to get to.

"Lance, lets call it a day" he said, "I'm about to pass out. I can't go on anymore for the day"

Lance just stared at him, "Alright, that's fine. If you wanna be short like always. IF YOU WANT TO BE SHORT LIKE THE KALOS LEAGUE THEN THATS FINE WITH ME"

Ash just stared at him. Anger then took over his body and he darted straight down the mountain. He started to climb, faster than ever before, Lance took notice and smiled. Suddenly his smiled faded and saw Ash falling, "LANCE HELP! I SLIPPED! IM FALLING!"

Lance just stood there a few seconds, he was about to call out Dragonite then suddenly a blue light showed up. Ash darted straight up, he then was floating above the cliff, "Lance what is this" he asked with power through his body.

"You, my friend, are an aura user. You do the same and a lot more things like a Lucario does" Lance said to Ash.

Ash just floated there in shock, he then fell to the ground due to the exhaustion from the all day training. Lance helped him out and carried him inside to tell him more.