The Fight For Love!

Okay, so shout out to my friend, Cutecreeper61, for making me a cover and letting me use her title from her book for my chapter. Check out her Heartless series! You won't regret it! Anyways, Enjoy!

"Hello, Ash" Serena said with a mischievous laugh.

"Serena, what happened?" Ash said in fear

Serena started to giggle and mess with her powers, "Oh absolutely nothing, I'm a whole lot better than I was before. The Serena you knew once before was weak, pathetic, she's nothing compared to me"

"No no no, the Serena I knew was strong, courageous, caring, and loving. You're not the Serena I know" Ash protested

Serena eyes twitched, she didn't know what to say. It was like something was trying to bring her old self back and Ash took advantage.

"Yes, Serena fight this, I know you're in there. The girl I love is still in there and I need you to come back to me. Please, you are everything to me" Ash continued to talk then he started to walk to her. He got to her and put his hands on her shoulders. Serena's head was down and Ash picked it up to only be met by a devilish grin.

"The Serena you knew is gone" the girl said and flung Ash through the wall. Ash groaned in pain, "Please Serena, I know you're in there." he said while getting up.

"Pathetic" Serena said and then came in with a high knee and forced Ash through more walls.

"If you want your little girlfriend back, then you have to fight me" the evil Serena said and punched him through the floor.

"I *cough* will not do *cough* that" Ash groaned. Serena just smirked and grabbed Ash and threw him out the building into an open field.

With Lysander

"HAHAHAHA! PERFECT! The girl is making things work now for us! There's nothing to stop us! Start operation destroy the world!" he said while uncontrollably laughing.

Xerosic then walked in, "Sir, what do we do if the girl doesn't listen to us after she destroys the boy?"

"We will just have to destroy her, I only need her for taking care of that boy. After that I have no use for it. Now Xerosic, get back to getting the Ultimate Weapon ready for destruction of the world!" Lysander said

"Yes sir!" Xerosic said and then walked out

"Perfect, everything will work out just the way I want to HAHAHA" Lysander said while laughing.

Back with Ash and Serena

"Why won't you fight me!" Serena said while punching Ash.

"I will not hurt the girl I love!" Ash protested. "I need you back Serena. Please..." Ash pleaded while taking a kick to the head.

"You want me back?" Serena started to laugh, "you really want me back. You didn't come back when I wanted you to. You left me! YOU LEFT ME! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU COULD POSSIBLY CARE FOR, YOU LEFT THE ONE FUCKING GIRL THAT LOVED YOU DEARLY. YOU LEFT ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I HAD TO GO THROUGH?!? YOU DON'T! I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHTS WISHING YOU WERE HERE! YOU DIDNT THINK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE WHEN YOU MADE YOUR DECISION. I WAS THE ONE PERSON YOU COULD ALWAYS GO TO ANS YOU LEFT! JUST LIKE THAT, OUT OF MY LIFE! 3 YEARS ASH! 3 FUCKING YEARS! AND YOU EXPECT TO GET ME BACK JUST LIKE THIS!? YOU ARE PATHETIC!" she yelled at him.

Ash just stood there in shock, he knew she was right. "You're right..." he trailed off

"I KNOW IM RIGHT!" She yelled

"I'm sorry, you're right, I didn't think about anyone else when I made my decision. I just wanted myself to be happy. That last move haunted me, it made me realize that no matter what I did, I wasn't good enough. I just wanted to get better. I didn't know I had this power. I was just training my Pokemon and it awakened in me. You don't think I regret it to this day? I missed everyone so much, especially you. I watched you become Queen. I was so proud of you. I hated myself I made that choice, I wanted to come back to everyone I really did. Each day passed and they got longer. I did what I had to do. If I had a choice to do it again I wouldn't. I would stay with you instead. Please Serena, I love you. Come back to me" Ash pleaded with shedding a few tears.