Onward To Kalos!

The past few weeks were eventful for the gang. Ash was more wore out than he was while training, everyone got hurt and he had to heal them. He told everyone that he couldn't always do this to save them. They had to be careful. Everyone got a little terrified by Ash's anger. They do not want to see his ugly side, especially with his new powers. The gang is currently in a plane that Clement fixed to get to Kalos.

Dawn yawned, "When will we get to Kalos?"

Ash laughed, "you're impatient, like always"

She glared her eyes at him, "look who's talking"

Ash laughed even more, "about 5 hours. Get some rest. You'll need it."

Dawn just smiled and went to bed. Meanwhile, Serena was in deep thought. "You okay?" Ash asked with worry in his eyes

"Yeah! I'm fine, just thinking" she stated

"About what?" he asked

"Its not really much to talk about" she said back and laid her head down. "I'm worried about how things will end with you Ash.." she thought.

"You know, I can read minds. That's no use to keep things to yourself. You're worried about me, huh" he said while having a little laugh.

Serena became embarrassed, "well I can't keep things to myself" she rolled her eyes

Ash cupped her cheek, she blushed even more, "look everything will be okay, I promise. I'll protect everyone here. I'll save this world one way or another. Trust me, we will win this war"

Serena just started to tear up, "but what if something happens to you! Its not just I care about you, everyone here cares more for you than you imagine. We just want you safe, I want you safe"

Ash just smiled and had a tint of red on his cheeks, "I'll always be safe around you guys. Y'all mean more than anything to me" he then embraced her. "Everything will work out, you guys make me feel invincible"

She smiled and returned the hug, "Okay good. That made me feel better"

Ash smiled back, "Good, get some rest. You'll need it"

"You get some too, you need it more than us" she retorted

Ash chuckled, "I was asleep for 3 years. I think I should catch up on being awake more than anything"

Serena pouted, "I won't fall asleep until I know you do too"

Ash chuckled and sighed, "Well all the other places are taking, mind if I lay with you?"

Serena blushed furiously to the comment, "U-um y-yeah s-sure. Ill make some room"

Ash just laughed at her stuttering, "You're cute when you're flustered like that"

Serena's face was as red as his hat, "he's changed" she thought

Ash smiled at her thought and laid down beside her.

"What happened to you Ash?" Serena thought to herself as she got into a comfortable position.

Ash just smiled at her thought again, then he came up with an idea. He wrapped his arm around her waist. She jumped at the action but quickly gave into the feeling. Serena's smile couldn't have gotten any wider. "A whole lot has changed about me" Ash whispered into her ear and fell asleep. Serena felt like her face was going to explode but she easily fell asleep into his arms.

A couple of hours passed for everyone. Everyone was relaxing and sleeping until Clement yelled.

"WE ARE BEING ATTACKED GUYS!" he yelled