Saved

After Gary's incident, he wouldn't talk anyone but Brock and Delia. Once he got back, all you could see what bloodshot eyes and stained shirt. Delia quickly ran up to him and gave him a hug. "What's wrong Gary?" she asked. Gary barely managed to tell her that her and him need to be alone. Delia took him to a separate room.

Delia with a worried expression, "Gary, sweetie' what's wrong?"

Gary was very hesitant, "D-Delia I..."
He started to cry again.

Delia embraced him, "Gary you can tell me anything. You're like my own son"

Gary took a deep breath, "Delia, I-I s-saw him. I found lance and he told me where he was. It took me forever but i-I found him. H-he was barricaded in by some sort of shield. I-I tried. I-i couldn't do anything. M-my Alakazam teleported me away, right b-before t-they destroyed t-that mountain. I-im so s-sorry D-Delia. I-"

Delia embraced him again and started to cry. Gary hugged her back. She finally spoke up, "I-it is okay. I know he will be okay wherever he is now. It wasn't your fault. Its those bastards that are destroying this world. I will get my revenge on them for killing my Ash. Don't be hard on yourself Gary, you did what you could do. I'm just glad you actually saw him" She then gave him another hug. Gary let a few more tears out before being functional again. The 2 then shared a few stories about Ash to make them feel better. Suddenly the alarm went off.

"What is that?" Gary asked. The 2 then went back to the main room.

"It looks like they are attacking Saffron City next. We need to get things ready and be able to get there quick. We need to help people evacuate and when that bomb goes off, we need to find survivors." Clement explained

Everyone nodded in understanding. They got their things ready and headed out. They all got on their bird Pokemon and flew to the city.

"I wish this would end soon..." May trailed off

"We can end it soon with all of us together! We can protect these people and Pokemon!" Dawn exclaimed.

They all continued to fly until they got to the city. They were shocked to see that grunts were terrorizing the city. Usually they just bomb the place. Now they are terrorizing the people. Everyone swooped down and started to protect the people.

"Steelix use Earthquake!"

"Blazeikin use flamethrower!"

"Blastoise use Hydro pump!"

"Typhlosion use eruption!"

"Electivire use Thunder!"

"Golduck use Surf!"

"Luxray use swift!"

"Delphox use Mystical Fire!"

All the Pokemon attacked, the battle continued to rage on. Finally, the crew was able to push back all the grunts. They had about 45 minutes til the bomb dropped. They would gather most of the people up. Gary had his Alakazam teleport the people out of the blast zone. They all soon got out of the way. They watched the bomb be dropped and saw the massive destruction. May and Dawn shed a few tears. Gary and Brock and Misty all saw their memories from the beautiful city disappear. Misty embraced Brock and started to bawl. All of their memories with Ash, gone. Brock shed a few tears, "those sons of bitches" he said.

It took a while for the aftermath to settle down. So the group decided to chat.

Gary spoke up, "what are we going to do after Kanto? Go to a different region? We don't know where these people's base is."

Clement sighed, "that's true. I've looked at almost everything. Nothing is adding up"

Serena came up with an idea, "Clement, have you checked the whole list of where they are bombing places?"