This Means War

Ash's POV

I started to open my eyes to see where I was. I barely remembered what happened, suddenly I look to all of my friends and I remember exactly what happened

Flashback

"SERENA! AHHHHHHH!" I shouted then suddenly that man walked up to me. "This is my warning Ash Ketchum. Do not ruin my plans" he said walking off. I tried to get up to go save Serena but I was cut off by pain again. "Serena! Ahhhhhh! Serena, no......." I remember before I blacked out.

Suddenly the pain in my chest hit me again and I pass out once more.

I was in a familiar dream again. I started to shout

"Arceus! Are you there?!" I yelled for the God Pokemon.

"My son...." a faint voice came but soon revealed the Pokemon.

"Arceus!" I yelled then I collapsed to my knees, "he took Serena... After I said I would protect her!" I then started to shed a few tears.

"Get it together my son!" Arceus yelled at me. "This war isn't over yet! You can still save your friend!"

"I don't know how, Lysander stopped me with ease. I couldn't do anything" I said while letting my head down.

"My son, how much does this girl mean to you?" Arceus asked.

"Everything. I wouldn't be the person I am today without her being here" suddenly memories flooded my mind. From the start where we were little kids to when she helped me in my first gym badge. Then where she helped me in Snowbell. Also at the Kalos league where she ran to me and gave me a hug and told me everything was gonna be okay. When she told me to go accomplish my dream. And finally when I saved her. Her reaction to when she saw me, I get it. This girl loves me and I let her go. I have to get her back.

Arceus realized what I was doing, "so you managed to figure out what her feelings are to you. I hope you know that the girl gives you strength. She loves you Chosen One and you need to save her"

Suddenly I feel my whole body grow with more power than I've ever felt before, "Okay Arceus, I'm gonna go save her and the world."

Arceus nodded and sent me back to the real world.

I woke up to everyone staring at me. I looked around and suddenly arms wrapped around me, "Ash! You're okay!" Dawn yelled at me. "I'm alright, how's everyone else?"

"We are pretty shaken up but we're okay" Gary exclaimed

"Alright, good" I stared to get up but only was pushed down by May and Dawn

"Nu uh, you're staying here and resting" Dawn protested.

I got up anyways and my newly power started to surge through me, "There's no time" I said and everyone shuttered in fear "Lysander took Serena, there's only one solution, this means war" and I walked out. With having so much power I was cracking the ground in the cave. Everyone just stared at me. I turned around and started to speak, "You all stay here" I explained. Dawn was about to protest but I interrupted her, "I may not come back alive, but I'll make sure that Serena and this whole world is safe. You guys are the best people I've ever met. I need to tell you this now, this may be my only chance to tell you all now. I love every one of you. You all have managed to make all my journeys worth while. You all mean everything to me" I look to only see every one of my friends shedding tears. I then walked out determined to save the world and most importantly, keep my promise to the girl I love....

With Lysander and Serena

Serena couldn't do anything because she has tape around her mouth and her hands were tied together. Lysander put her in a room and strapped her down to a chair and looked at her straight into her eyes, "you will help me make this world into a better place" then he walked out. Serena started to scream but no one could hear her due to the tape being of her mouth. Suddenly Xerosic and 2 other scientists walked in.