One Last Stand

Ash and Serena ran into the building to only be met by Grunts. They all sent out their Pokemon.

"Pikachu, Greninja, I need your assistance!" Ash yelled

"Delphox, I choose you!" Serena yelled

Suddenly Greninja became Ash-Greninja. With Ash having his powers, he can quickly change into Ash-Greninja and keep control of his own self.

"Alright! Pikachu Iron Tail on the floor and hit the pieces at them! Greninja, water shuriken!" he yelled

"Delphox, mystical fire now!" Serena yelled

Ash then made a few Aura spheres and shot at the grunts. They easily managed to defeat the first wave of the grunts. A second wave came in right after them.

"So, more to come. Alright, that's fine. Pikachu! Thunderbolt! Greninja, cut!" he yelled once more.

"Delphox! Psychic!" Serena yelled and she turned around to see a wall moving straight at her, Ash took notice and came up and destroyed the wall. Ash smiled and continued to battle. Ash then came around the corner and threw 3 grunts into the walls. He then roundhouse kicked one that was behind him and went back to where Pikachu and Greninja was. He was greeted by more grunts. "They don't stop coming" he mumbled. He then vanished and appeared and sent a wave of Aura across the room and made everyone fly and knocked out

Ash then returned to Serena and to only be met by 2 admins of team Flare.

"So if it isn't the boy who's ruining our plans" the purple haired one said

"We will make this quick" said the green haired girl.

"Manetric! Thunder!"

"Leperid! Shadow claw!"

The 2 Pokemon darted straight at Delphox. Ash called out Torterra

"Torterra use Earthquake!" Torterra then raised its front legs and slammed them into the floor. The impact caused the Manetric and Lepierd to bump into each other. A piece of the floor above fell on top on the Manetric leg causing it to be stuck.

"Infernape! Come out and use close combat on that Manetric!" Ash yelled, Infernape was released and did what Ash said. Suddenly the primeape Pokemon got hit by a hyperbeam.

"Infernape! Are you okay?!" Ash yelled. The Pokemon just nodded and got into a battle stance. "Alright, flamethrower on the Lepierd now!" he yelled. The Pokemon shot out a flame thrower and the Lepierd went wide eyed when it realised how much power this Pokemon had. It was a KO for the foe Pokemon.

"You may have beaten us, but do you think you can take all of us on?" the green haired girl said, suddenly a bigger wave of grunts.

"Great," Ash sighed, "you all are about as bad as Team Rocket. Trying over and over to win the battle which you can't win. Just fucking fabulous, Alright lets do this" he then vanished and reappeared, he then grabbed one of the grunts and flung him into a crowd of the other grunts. He got shocked by something and he turned around to 4 Voltorbs using Thunder on him.

"Infernape! Dig on those Voltorbs!" Ash commanded. The Pokemon nodded and buried itself in the ground and it popped up and punched all 4 of the electric Pokemon.

"Use flare blitz!" Ash yelled. Suddenly the Ape Pokemon's body glowed red then had a tint of orange, suddenly it glowed blue and the Ape Pokemon darted at the the Pokemon. With ease, the Voltorbs were knocked out. "Good Infernape, now go check and see how Pikachu and Greninja are doing" the Pokemon nodded and went off to see where they were.

Ash ran back to Serena, who was having trouble with some guards' and quickly managed to take out the rest of them.

"Come on, before more comes" Ash said and grabbed Serena's hand. They ran through the building. A few grunts tried to stop them but Ash easily managed to send them away. They continued to run until they were stopped by an evil laugh