The Return of a Hero!

Serena POV

"PIKACHU, THUNDERBOLT, GRENINJA, WATERSHURIKEN" His voice screamed with power.

The way he sounded left me in shock. Then suddenly he broke the rooftop apart like it was nothing. He then picked me up. I immediately started to cry. It has been so long, his arms holding me gave me so much warmth and comfort. He then looked at me, this time I saw his actual eyes, those gorgeous Auburn eyes I've missed so much. They weren't blue, I saw his love and care for me in his eyes. He sat me down next to the group. "I'll handle this," he said with so much power in his voice.

No one's pov

Ash then turned back to the grunts. His eyes lit up blue again. He vanished right in front of everyone's eyes and he reappeared, he then punched one of the grunts straight through a wall. He grabbed another one and slung him really far away. All the grunts after that trembled in fear. "FIRE NOW!" one of them said. On top of another building a grunt fired a bazooka at Ash, Ash put his hand up and made a force field to block the bullet. He then turned to the direction the bullet came from and fired an aura sphere the size of a truck at that person. The building completely collapsed. It left everyone in shock. The grunts then tried to run away. Ash vanished again and reappeared right in front of them. Some of them shit their pants, literally they did. Ash then channeled his aura and then released it causing all the grunts to go flying everywhere. Greninja and Pikachu returned to him.

"Excellent job you too. You never fail to let me down. Take a good rest." he said and walked back to the group.

Serena POV

When he walked back to us, it left everyone in shock and in awe. He was taller, taller than Brock now. He was fit, his hair was a little longer. He looked even more cuter than he was anyways. I blushed at the thought. He then knelt down to me, "Are you okay?" he asked. His voice, it was so much deeper. He wasn't no longer a boy, he was a man now. I tried getting up, but the pain was unbearable. I screamed in pain, "owww," I managed to say.

"Take it easy, let me help you" he said. His voice was so soothing to me. I just laid there letting him help me. He then straighten out my body. I looked at him and his whole body glowed blue again, his eyes were blue and he hovered his hands over my body. I saw my whole body glow blue, he then said some words I couldn't comprehend. He got done and my whole body felt great. Better than it has ever been, he helped me back up and that's when I let it all out. I jumped on him. I let all my emotions out. I sobbed heavily in his shoulder. He held me and comforted me, oh how much I missed his hugs and presence. I finally calmed down and next thing I knew, everyone jumped on him. Everyone cried their eyes out

Out of Serena's Pov

"Ash! You're back!" Dawn yelled while clinging onto him.

"B-but how?" May asked

"Ash!" Clement said while embracing the group hug

"Man its great to see your alive again" Brock said

"You son of a bitch, don't ever do that again. You had all of us worried" Misty said while crying

Ash just stood there letting a few tears flee off his face. He then noticed Gary on his knees crying. He then got out of the group hug and walked over to him. He picked Gary up and embraced him. Gary let all of his emotions out. Ash cried too, he patted his back and held him tight. Everyone shed a few more tears before they settled down.

Gary barely managed to speak up, "b-but how? I saw you with my own eyes you-" he then embraced Ash again and started to cry again. Ash sighed, "Gary I know, I know you're the only one who found me. I was the one who managed to let your Alakazam and Pidgeot out of their pokeballs to get you out of the way. I was the one who protected you when that blast happen."