Hell Week... Again

I can feel his stare at me from the corner of the classroom and it makes me turn around to check on him if he really was-- Shit! I quickly turn around and avoid his gaze, I tried to focus on the teacher but I can feel his smirking right now. Fuck! Calm ya ass down! Don't mind him! My nervousness was rising in me so that I can't properly breath. Wtf? My thoughts were cut off by the school bell signalling that it's break time.
I quickly put my things inside my bag and run as fast as I could heading to the cafeteria.

"Y/N!" I saw Yerin and Eunwoo waving and smiling at me.
Eunwoo and Yerin are my best friends since we're in middle school. Yerin and Eunwoo was being bullied so I helped them and we became friends.
"Yah! You look like you've joined a marathon! What happened?" Yerin asked me jokingly
"I was avoiding Jungkook! He was looking at me earlier then I look back if he really was and he fucking caught me!" I said panting
"Watch your words! Anyways, what's the matter if you look back at him?" Eunwoo was confused
"I'm not in the mood for his jokes. They bother me everytime they want" I replied "Anyway, let's eat!" I smiled and put my bag down.

Same as usual, we talk, we laugh and eat during lunch. We sometimes talk about how crazy Jungkook is.

We're eating when the girls started to scream and squeak. "OPPAAAAA!" The girl behind me screamed that can make our eardrums explode.

"BTS IS HERE!"

"They are so handsome!"

They kept screaming and squeaking. What's with this people?

"Ugh" Yerin slapped her forehead in annoyance
"For goodness sake, can you please shut up?" Eunwoo complained
"Let get the hell out of here" I said and they nodded

The school ended really fast and I was so happy! I was wondering why Jungkook didn't make fun of me today, but anyways, i don't care.
I headed to the locker room with Yerin. "Y/N, We'll wait for you at the school gate ok?" Yerin said and I nodded.
I was humming some songs when someone closed my locker door forcefully
"Fuck!" I cursed "Miss me babe?" I sighed it's the bully again
"Not even a bit" I said expressionless "What do you want Jungkook?" I opened my locker again and continued placing my things inside.
"Nothing much. By the way, why are you avoiding me? Am I making you that nervous?" I ignored him and I was about to exit but he slammed me against the wall, one hand on the side of my head other hand holding my wrist. "Yah my back!" I shouted and he chuckled "Do you think I'm done?" "I don't care! and I'm tired with your bullshits so let me go you little--" I was cut off when he slapped me, wtf? HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME!
"Srsly? What is wrong with you!?" I pushed him and touched my bleeding lip hissing in pain
"You didn't learned your lesson last week did you?" He said in deep voice caressing my cheeks
"Don't touch me!" I slapped his hands and ran away from him. He didn't chase me or something but I don't know why but tears streaming down to my cheeks.
"Y/N! What did it take so-- Omo! What happened? It's bleeding" Eunwoo asked wiping my tears away and touched my lip. "Is it Jungkook again?" Yerin asked and I nodded
"Let's just go home, I'm fine" I fake my laugh and they sighed. "Aish, don't mind me, let's gooo" I said grabbing their hands and we walked home.

-time skipped-
My tears won't stop while I stare at the ceiling. Jeon Fucking Jungkook. I sighed. Why is he treating me like I've done something big to him? He's always embarrassing me in front of other people or hurt me or-- fuck. I can't even finish my sentence in my mind. My tears won't stop flowing.
I want my Jungkook back...

____________________________________

"Oppa! Where's Eunwoo?" I ignored her, why is she always looking for Eunwoo? "Oppaaaa!" She kept poking me on my cheek but I'm trying my best to ignore her. I wasn't paying attention to her and I continue eating my ice cream. I was getting annoyed because she always care for Eunwoo. "Y/N? Why do you always look for Eunwoo?" I asked annoyed "I want to play with him" she pouts while wiping her mouth with her white fur coat.
"What Am I to you? A potato? I'm always here for you but you're not asking me to play with you. You don't understand what I feel when you're with other boys. I want you to only look at me" My tears are flowing down on my cheeks and I held her hand. She looked down on our hands and looked at me.
"W-what are you talking about?"
"I like you Y/N, please accept my feelings" She was about to say something but someone was calling her "Y/N! Baby! We're going now!" Mrs. Kim was calling her but I held her hand tightly but she removed my hand and said sorry to me

"Aish, why am I crying?" I buried my face on my pillow and let my tears flow. The scene of Eunwoo wiping Y/N's tears, making my  Y/N laugh. They were stuck in my head. 

I was scrolling at my phone finding Y/N's number. I was about to call her but I doubt she'll answer. I put my phone away and I was about to sleep but something came up on my head.

Jungkook: Hey, wyd?

Y/N: (seen 11:43 pm)

She's probably talking with Eunwoo or Yerin right now. I sighed and didn't expect a reply. I put my phone away and yawned. Few minutes later, my phone vibrated on the table and a smile appeared on my face.

Y/N: None of your business

Jungkook: oh come on, I'm bored.

Y/N: Not my problem

Jungkook: Fine, can I call you?

Y/N: No

I smiled at her reply, Stubborn as always but I like it. It's cute.

Jungkook: Please:<

Y/NStop bothering me

Jungkook: Hi                                                                                                                                                                         

Jungkook: Hi

Jungkook: Hi

Jungkook: Hi

Jungkook: Hi

Jungkook: Hi

Y/N: Yah! Stop spamming 

Jungkook: HAHAHA 

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Idiot

Y/N: Do you think you're the only one who can spam messages here?

Y/N: Bitch you thought

Jungkook: Y/N? Can we talk?

Jungkook: You there?

Jungkook: Hey, you mad?

Jungkook: Notice me                                                                                                                                                     

Y/N: 👍

I sighed. I messed up, I hurt her both physically and emotionally. She surely hate me now.
I'm sorry Y/N, I love You. Please comeback to me, I miss you.

I hugged my pilllow tight and closed my eyes. A single tear escaped my eyes, hoping that this is only a bad dream.
Please wake me up....

____________________________________

A/N (Author's note)
How was it? Just tell me if you want me to continue it or not:<