Scared and Confused

Jungkook's POV

It's already 1:04 in the morning and I'm still up yet. The hyungs are asleep while I decided to send Minyoung home because she's very drunk and I don't want to handle a drunk whore tonight since I'm not in the mood to entertain someone.

Y/N and Jimin's closeness bothers me every night, I wonder what's going on between them. Jimin hyung started to focus more on his phone ever since he started to live at Y/N's house and I noticed he was holding Y/N's hand when they entered the living room earlier. It's also weird that he stares at Y/N a lot. I sighed loudly and stared at the ceiling trying to clear my mind.

Jimin's POV

I was going to head on my room when I noticed the door in Jungkook's room is slightly open. I think he's still awake. I wonder what's bothering him.

I slowly open the door and I'm not 100% sure that he's really awake because I don't wanna disturb him. I tapped Jungkook's shoulder lightly just making sure that he's really awake.

"Can't sleep?" I asked him and sat on the chair near his bed. He nods and placed his hands under his head.

"Hyung, do you like Y/N?" he suddenly asked me

"Why? You like her, don't you?" I asked him and he sat up and faced me

"No, Its just-"

"Hey, I know you, you like her. You just don't know to express your feelings for her"

He only sighed. He obviously like Y/N. It's just he have no idea about treating girls well so that he kept playing with them and leave after they satisfy him.

"Yes, I like her." I said that makes him look at me straight like he's daring me or something. I only said that to convince Jungkook to tell the truth. But I really do have feelings for her, like crush or something, nothing serious.

He's obviously into Y/N

"Let's make a deal-"

"I knew it! I'm gonna tell it to others" I said excitedly that made him realized I fooled him.

"Hyung-" he immediately ran fast and closed the door "Don't you dare" he glared at me.

I am not gonna lie, even if Jungcock is younger than me I'm still scared at him when he's angry because he's muscular and tall like he's gonna kill me anytime he wants.

"One condition, you'll going to do what am I going to ask you or tell you" I smirked and he sighed.

"Fine, just.. don't tell her, okay? I'm scared hyung, I need time" I nodded in confusion

"Scared of what?" and he opened the door for me "Enough, go to sleep you small creature, I need to be alone tonight" he said

"Stop calling me names! I'm still older than you!" I yelled at him and he pushed me outside in his room.

"Jimin?" I'm startled to hear my name all of a sudden.

"Jimin, what are you doing on Jungkook's room?" Y/N asked

"I just checked on Jungkook if he's still awake and why are you still up?" I asked making her step outside in the dark spot on the hallway revealing herself. Seeing her in her pajama never failed to make me choke on my saliva. I don't think she's wearing anything under that oversized shirt aside from panties right now. Oh god. I cleared my throat trying to stop myself thinking about dirty things.

"Nothing. Goodnight, see you in the morning" she smiled and returned her room.

I exhaled and realized I was holding my breath the whole time. Did she hear our conversation? I don't think so but if she did it's Jungkook's problem not mine.

Your POV

I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Why does he have to keep it a secret? He can just tell me that he likes me and I'll forget all the bullshits that he did to me. I wonder why he's scared, thought his scared of nothing.

He'll never tell me anyway, he doesn't have the balls. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was falling asleep when my phone vibrated.

Unknown number: I love you, I really do

"Hm?" This guy must be sending this to his girlfriend.
I thought of a slight prank and smirked

Me: Aw I love you too ;)

Unknown number: Y/N, I'm serious

...

A/N: So I edited some few words in this chapter and expect some edited words in the other chapters but don't worry I will never change the plot :> I'll update soon thank youu