Jealous? (pt 2)

Y/N POV

"Do you want me to take you to your class?" Jimin asked me, "Nah, thanks" I smiled "Ok then, bye" He waved at me and I was gesturing my hand like shooing a dog away. (a/n: believe me i like doggos)

I continued walking on the school hallway heading to my classroom. Where are my classmates? I checked the time on my phone 7:15, oh that's why. My class starts at 8:00 "It's too early I guess" I mumbled to myself and walked towards my chair. I sat down and put my legs above my desk, I looked around and saw a shit "Oh! I thought I was the only one here" I said in surprised tone. I turn around and focused at the scene outside the window. I never thought Seoul will be this pretty as I imagined. And wait- "Omo! I can see the park from here!" I said excitedly, wait, what? oh god. Did I say that out loud? I look at him and he was smiling like an idiot with his arms crossed. I quickly looked away and I heard him got up from his seat and walking towards me.

I sighed, I guess he got bored and bothering me was the first thing that came to his mind. I closed my eyes and preparing for him to do something. Wait what's happening? I should be feeling like shit rn. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting in front of me looking outside the window. I put my legs down and I cleared my throat. "Did you remember the days we used to play together there?" He pointed his index finger at the park. "I hummed and then he chuckled.

Jungkook's POV

"What's funny?" she asked me while giving me a nasty look "I just remember something" I said calming myself but I can't help to giggle softly.

Flashback

"You look like a unicorn!" Jungkook laughed at Y/N pointing at the red spot on her forehead "Yah! Don't laugh! It's your fault I looked like this!" Y/N touched her forehead trying to cover it
"Hey it's not my fault! I was just chasing you but you bumped your head on the glass door because you thought it was open" Jungkook laughed but Y/N run and hugged her mother "Eommaaa! Jung—" Y/N was cut off when she realized that she hugged a random lady, not her mother "I-I'm sorry Miss" and she ran back to Jungkook who saw the whole thing "Today is your lucky day Y/N" He laughed while patting her back "I hate you!" She said and hit him playfully in his arm

-End-

Y/N stood up in her seat "I-i guess I need to go to the r-restroom" Y/N said while nervously backing away from me. Y/N scared of me? She'd rather die.
She was about to ran away but she stopped when she saw Minyoung blocking the way. Y/N cleared her throat Oh geez. "Uhm excuse me but I ne—" Minyoung slapped her, she's testing Y/N's patience "That's what you get if you kept trying to steal my boy" "Excuse me? I'm not stealing your precious boyfriend and who the fuck are you to slap me like that?" Y/N touched her face and glared at Minyoung "And who are you to steal someone's property like that? I'm the queen—"  "Queen my ass you whore" Y/N was about to hit her back when I pushed Minyoung aside and slapped Y/N

Wrong choice dude.

"Y-you..." "What? Going to punch me?" Y/N pushed her hair backwards and hit me so hard. My eyes got blurry but luckily I didn't stumble or something, she punched me... IN MY FACE!

"Go fuck yourselves, I'm wasting my time here" Y/N said but her eyes widened when she saw Mrs. Choi looking at us expressionless

Y/N POV

"Mrs. Choi it's not what you think!—" "I saw what happened, Jeon Jungkook miss, wait for the principal here while you, Park Minyoung, go back to your class" Yeah, technically, the teachers really like her. "But please Sonsaeng-nim, let me explain" I beg while walking with Mrs. Choi "It's really not my--" I was cut off when Mrs. Choi closed the door.

I sighed an sat at the corner of the room, I put my head down on the table and tried to take a nap but then I heard Jungkook sitting next to me. I looked up to him and he looked at my lips. I cleared my throat and he quickly looked away and he crossed his arms.

"Your lip is bleeding" he said not looking at me "Who cares?" I said and I crossed my arms too doing the same thing he did.

We just stayed like this for few minutes and then he looked at me, I looked at him too "What?" I asked expressionless and he cupped my cheek and glide his thumb over my bleeding lip
"Ow!" I flinched a little "W-what are you doing?" I slapped his hands away "Hey who told you to touch me?" I said "Who told you to touch me?" how dare you-- "Whatever just don't move" he was about to wipe my lip but I backed away "Just listen to me, this is the only way to apologize to you" I was surprised by his answer.

Jeon Jungkook? Apologize? Wow, just wow

He cupped my cheek and he used his other hand to wipe the blood on my lip. It was really awkward. I flinched and slapped his arms lightly "Sorry" he chuckled and then I realized he was staring at me while doing his so-called helping thing. And he was slowly leaning closer to my face. What is he thinking? I closed my eyes and I can feel his breath over my lips.

Closer...

Closer...

*phone ringing*

He quickly backed away and he returned to his sitting position earlier while crossing his arms. I was screaming inside. Is he going to kiss me? I sighed and checked my phone. It's Jimin.

Jimin: Hey princess ;)

I smiled at his message, such a sweet-- Wait, Jungkook! I checked out Jungkook but he looked away. He's obviously reading our conversation. 

Y/N: Hey, wyd? Aren't you supposed to be at your class right now? Why are you using your phone?

Jimin: It's ok, our science teacher dismissed the class early because of an emergency, anyways, where are you? You're not in your class :(

Y/N: I'm in the principal's room with your ass friend Jungkook -_-

Jungkook cleared his throat not looking at me.

Jimin: Looks like your not a good girl anymore lol

Y/N: Forget it. btw, are you going to go home with me later?

I smiled. I never thought this guy will be kind compared to his friends. He's a sweetheart, well except for the looks of course, he's a part of a gang so he looks like a bad guy.

Jimin: Yeah see ya later :) I'll pick you up

"I never expected that you'll be that close to Jimin" he said looking at my phone then to my eyes "Well yeah, he's kind so he didn't gave me a hard time to befriend him in first place" I said while putting my phone back into my pocket and he nodded.

*school bell rings*

I stood up and headed to the door, I think the principal ditched us lol.

I clenched my jaw when I saw this bitch again blocking my way. I sighed and I smiled fake at her "Well miss, you're blocking my way so if you don't want to get hurt please fuck off" I quickly changed my smiling expression into an expressionless one and headed outside.

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

I reviewed my story by reading it starting from chapter 1, I saw some typos wrong grammars so I fixed it, sorry for the false alarm/incovenience lol.