Insecurity

Y/N's POV

*phone ringing*

Tf? It's 4:00 in the morning.

I yawned and got up answering the phone call.

"Honey it's me, I'm sorry for waking you up but I'm coming home the day after tomorrow" my mom said while clapping but i didn't replied and just focused on myself trying not to sleep.

"I'm just informing you because I may not be able to use my phone later or tomorrow. Our promotion is very hectic." she said and i hummed in response.

"Go back to sleep now and be safe okay? I love you" she said and ended the call.

Now what am i going to do? My sleepiness just flew away. I really hate this feeling. But hearing my mom's sweet words made me feel better.

A few minutes later my phone started to ring again.

Now fucking what?

I answered the call not minding who the fuck it was and asked what he wants coldly.

"I'm sorry for waking you up" he said

"Who are you?" I asked and yawned feeling sleepy again "What the-- Did you just delete my number?" he said sounding so shocked with a slight tone of disbelief.

"Whaaat?" I returned the question and checked who it was and realized it was my lovely ass boyfriend.

"Oh sorry, I was really sleepy and *yawn* didn't saw your name on the screen" I apologized and stretched my arms.

"Ah ok, but you have to make it up to me" he said with a soft laugh.

"Huh?" "Let's go to school together!" he said and I heard the excitement in his voice.

"But I promised Jimin--"

"Ah, I get it" he said cutting me off

"Excuse me?" "You like him right? So I understand" he said making me feel guilty and he sighed loudly.

"Jungkook--"

"It's ok, you hate me right? I'm so used of it" he said not letting me finish my sentence again. I know he's trying to say it on purpose making it sound so pityful.

I sighed "Alright, let's meet at the--" "I'll pick you up at 7:00" he said cutting me off again and ended the call quickly.

I smiled and flopped down back to bed trying to make myself drift in the dreamland again.

Jimin's POV

I got sad when I heard their conversation. I'm getting used of walking with Y/N to school. Talking about various stuff and nonsense things. I almost forgot she already have Jungkook.

But there is something I was thinking. I know Jungkook, he don't get serious eveytime he's in a relationship. Using them as his entertainment and cheating on them when he gets sick so that there's enough reason for them to split up.

I have to protect Y/N. Y/N is too good but it doesn't mean I doubt Jungkook about making Y/N as his girl. But that's what I knew and observed about these past few years of friendship. He maybe serious but I'm still bothered.

----

I woke up with a slight pang in my head. That's when I realized I didn't get some enough sleep. Maybe I drank alcohol too much last night.

Why did I drink so much last night anyway?

I erased all my thoughts and tried to sleep again. There's no point of going to school, we're all gonna die soon anyway.

Besides, Y/N's with Jungkook, she doesn't need me anymore.

I was starting to get sleepy when I heard a loud bang in my room. That's when I saw Y/N on her school uniform wandering around my room. Or should I say, their room.

"Jimin! What are you doing?" she said and started shaking me crazy "Stooop, I'm awake" I groaned and switched my position not facing her.

"Then get up and hurry! We're gonna be late" she said jumping and shaking me again "I'm not going to school and you already have Jungkook anyway. You finally got a new companion" i slipped. the fuck?

"Eh? How did you know? Are you eavesdropping?" she asked and I got up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her "Noo! Well-uh.. you talked so loud that's why." I said and faked a smile.

Her eyes narrowed and stared at me confused "I don't get it. Why are you up so early and besides, I didn't even speak so long. Jungkook kept talking and I was very sleepy and--"

"Alright, I'm taking a shower!" I said cutting her off and went into the bathroom.

"Why can't everyone let me speak" I heard her complaining as she exits my room. I chuckled lightly appreciating her cuteness.

-----

I was blow drying my hair when I heard laughing and loud conversation outside the room. Maybe her precious boyfriend has arrived. What a wonderful boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes getting pissed about how loud they are. If they think they can slap me with their happiness with each other, they're wrong. So fucking wrong.

Jungkook's POV

"Then why did you talk to me so cold? I thought you're already breaking up with me" I pouted and she chuckled.

"I told you I was very tired and my mom just called me when you called" she said and caught the apple she just threw at me.

"Eat" she commanded "No thanks, I'll just eat it later" I smiled at her "Are you serious? You can't start a day without eating breakfast. Atleast eat an apple, It's good for you" she said and leaned on the kitchen counter "Nah thanks, seeing you makes me full already" I said winking and she rolled her eyes as a response.

A few seconds of silence, we heard footsteps coming down from the stairs finding out it was Jimin.

"Hey hyung" I said and he ignored me and smiled at Y/N.

that's strange.

"Good morning Y/N" then he flashed Y/N his iconic bright smile. He faced me and I smiled at him "Hey Kookie" he smiled and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl on the dinner table.

I felt the tension was rising when Y/N left grabbing her shoes. It was like a competition between us and I know Jimin can feel it too. If he thinks I'm joking around here about Y/N being my girlfriend then let's see. Y/N's mine and I'm not letting anyone to take her away from me. Even if it's Jimin.

"So how's your relationship going" he asked scrolling on his phone not looking at me. "It's fine, we're happy" i replied confidently.

"Only fine? So no one's really going to replace Sewon? According to you it was the best tho. How loyal you are" he asked me still not looking at me.

Excuse Me?

How dare he bring Sewon in the conversation. I'm offically over her and he sounds like he's doubting me. I never left Sewon, she was the one who broke me after all. A year of making her happy and satisfied ended up me getting down on my knees pleading for her not to leave me. She already chose someone over me and It's been too long since we broke up and I already moved on. And now he's starting to bring the past now? He's starting to boil my blood from anger and annoyance.

I was about to say something when Y/N called us outside "Come on we're going to be late!"

Don't try me Park Jimin.

__________

A/N: Hellloooo, please feel free to send me some feedbacks and don't forget to vote or follow me. Thank you for supporting and reading :>