Jealous?

Jungkook's POV

I was walking heading to the school when I saw Jimin and Y/N walking and laughing together. They must be walking to school together. My blood's boiling with anger and I clenched my fist. What's wrong with me? I slap myself cutting my thoughts off. "Hey Why are you slapping yourself? You should've asked me" Yoongi hyung tapped my shoulder and we walked to school together.

"Ok, I want you to draw the things, person or so whatever that you love and pass it on my table on Friday." Mr. Kang said before leaving the classroom. Another homework again. I sighed and I remembered Y/N.

She was about to leave the classroom but I grabbed her wrist and I dragged her out of the classroom. "What in the world are you doing?!" She tried to escape but my grip was tight enough. And then she twisted my arm so I let her go for a bit. "You're being an asshole again!" she rubbed her wrist and she was about to walk out but I grabbed her arm and drag her through the rooftop. "Stop being so loud!" I scold her but she kept whining like a child.

I just stare at her and sat on the floor waiting for her to be tired. She kept tiring herself saying insulting words to me but what could I do? She's Y/N, nothing change. I smiled remembering our memories together.

"You're wasting-- hey, why are you smiling dickhead?" She said raising her eyebrow. I patted the space beside me "Sit here and calm down for a bit lady" "I don't want to! I have--" I cut her off by grabbing her wrist and made her sit beside me. "What's with you and wrist grabbing?" she asked annoyed. I didn't replied, I just lie down and rest my head on her lap and closed my eyes. "W-what are you--" I put my hand on her mouth "Sssh, aren't you tired?" "O-of course, I'm tired too" She said not looking on my eyes.

I was about to sleep when I felt her hand playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and I saw her eyes are closed and head resting on the wall. I smiled and enjoying the moment.

A few minutes later, her hands stopped "Y/N?" She's probably tired, I don't think she can hear me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I sighed and held her hand "I miss holding your hand, I miss your scent" I put her hand on my nose inhaling her scent "I miss you" I said and tears escaped my eyes.

-time skipped-

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Jimin? Do you want to go home together?

I nervously texted him. "Who's that?" Yerin asked me while eating her ice cream "It's Jimin" I slipped again. Seriously? Why do I kept slipping my secrets? "Jimin? I thought you hate them?" Eunwoo asked me in surprised voice "Yeah, but he's nicer than his friends" I said and he nodded

Jimin: Yeah sure, where are you?

I smiled "You crazy?" Yerin said while laughing "Anyways, We're going home bye Y/N" They bid goodbye to me and walked away.

Y/N: Here at the Ice cream shop near at school

Jimin: OK.

A few minutes later, I saw Jimin outside smiling at me while holding his phone.

-time skip-

I was at my room doing my homework when someone knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Jimin "Yes?" "What are you doing?" "Homework, why?" "I invited my friends here, is that ok?" I nodded and he smiled "Thanks" I smiled and closed the door.

Friends? So it means Jungkook will be here?

...

I ignored my thoughts and continued doing my homework. Suddenly my throat's getting dry so I decided to grab a glass of water. I am so stressed these days, I wonder how and why. Maybe it's because of my studies or maybe because of.. Jungkook

I was heading back to my room when I saw Jungkook and Taehyung are already here. They were watching some movie in the living room while Jimin was only playing with his phone and? I saw a girl clinging to Jungkook like wtf? "Hey, do you need something?" Jimin asked me cutting my thoughts off "Uhm, nothing. I see you have a new friend here" I said eyeing the girl head to toe. "I know I'm pretty so stop staring at me" tf? How could she-- In our own fuckin' house? I was gettin' angry but Jimin suddenly changed the topic. I should control myself  "She's Minyoung by the way, and she's dating... erm Jungkook" Jimin introduced her to me "I AM NOT" Jungkook glared at Jimin who just laughed and Minyoung rolled her eyes to him. I introduced myself to her and headed to my room.

I flopped down on my bed and texted Jimin.

Y/N: You better keep her ass off of our house next time

Jimin: Sorry hahaha

Then tears suddenly escaped in my eyes "Why am I crying?" I laughed at myself and touched my wet cheeks "Yah, Go back, go back!" I was talking to my tears, crazy isn't it? I groaned and started crying. Why am I feeling like this?

Then my phone vibrated

Jungkook: Hey

Y/N: What?

Jungkook: Nothing :D

Jungkook: Waaa

Y/N: Wiiieee

Jungkook: Woooo

Y/N: it's stupid

Jungkook: But it's fun :(

Y/N: Yeah yeah, whatever

Jungkook: Y/N?

Y/N: What? -_-

Jungkook: Nvm, Good Night <3

Y/N: Say goodnight to my ass

Jungkook: You jealous? ^.^

-time skipped-

6:30 am It was cold outside. I yawned and stretched my arms. I walk to the bathroom and took a long hot bath. I changed into my school uniform and wore hoodie on it since I'm cold. This was my first time wearing make-up. I put some of my mom's beauty products and blend these shits on my face. Perfect! I look like a poop. I grabbed my bag and my phone and headed to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Hey—" "What?" I quickly avoided his gaze and sat down on the chair "Are you wearing make-up?' "Yeah, I look worse when I woke up" I laughed and he continued staring at me "Stop staring" "O-oh, You look pretty" he smiled and I avoided he's eyes. "Your blushing" he chuckled "I am not" I said while eating my banana. "Yeah, but your face says it all" he said and I reached for the crumpled tissue and throw it to him "Stop smiling, idiot" he laughed "Let's go" "But My food--" "Nah, just eat it later" he said and grabbed my hand