Insecurity (pt. 2)

Jungkook's POV

We're already walking down the streets and I was being pissed by Y/N and Jimin's closeness. My annoyance level had been adding up every minute they laugh and touch each other. They almost forgot I was here with them.

When we reached the gates I immediately grabbed Y/N's hand but I was stopped when Jimin was already holding her other hand.

Y/N's POV

I can see in their eyes the possession and the tension was starting to rise. I tried to escape from their grips but Jungkook's holding me tight.

"Excuse me, we're gonna be late" Jungkook smiled fakely staring deeply on Jimin's eyes. Gladly Jimin let go and smiled at me mouthing me a 'see you later'. Jungkook scoffed and Jimin looked back at Jungkook then continued walking on his own.

We were walking on the hallways and Jungkook stopped holding my hand trying his best to ignore me. He kept walking faster and I didn't give up keeping up with his pace.

I can't take this anymore.

I grabbed his hand making him look at me "What's your problem?" I asked him and he laughed mockingly "What's MY problem? I should be the one who's asking you that" he rolled his eyes and I rubbed my temples in disbelief.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're the one who's acting like a kid. Jimin—" "Would you stop talking about him. I don't fucking care if you like him, you're mine now so forget about him" his voice we're rising and a few students where already looking at us whispering and gossiping.

"Shut up! I think you forgot he's my friend and you guys are friend too!" I started to raise mine too not minding the people "Friends? I don't have a snake friend" "What the f—are you jealous of him" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. His eye's widened and he fake a laugh.

"No you are, I can see you since we we're walking on the streets" "Then why do you kept being touchy with Jimin when you noticed me? As if you didn't know I was with you" He scoffed and raised an eyebrow.

Then I didn't realize I was smiling like crazy "What?" he asked and crossed his arms like mine. "You're jealous" I said poking his cheek and he slapped my hand away "Pfft why would I?" He said and started to walk away.

I held hands with him and smiled "Don't be jealous oppa" I teased him "Yeah right" he squeezed my hand and we entered the class together.