Unexpected

I was drawing at the back of my notebook ignoring my math teacher's discussion. "Boring as always" I mumble to myself and--"What is it again Ms. Y/N?" Mrs. Choi asked me while raising her eyebrows "N-nothing hehe" I grinned at my teacher and she goes back on teaching. Did I say that out loud? Math isn't really my thing, I don't even know what I don't know. I think my mind will going to explode in anytime.

"I don't even need algebra on my future" I said and put down my head on my desk. I was about to sleep when somebody texted me. I secretly opened my phone and checked the unknown one.

Unknown number: Hi

Y/N: Stop texting me, you'll make my phone confiscated

Unknown: Ok, I'll text you later ;)

Y/N: Whatever

I checked the other one and it is from Jungkook -______-

Jungkook: asdfghjkl

Jungkook: Yaaaaaah!

Jungkook: Wer r u?

Jungkook: I'm booored

Y/N: fuck off bitch

Jungkook: I know you hate math, just skip math and play with me

This kid seriously, his day won't be completed without bothering me

Y/N: You crazy?

Jungkook: Crazy for you ;)

Y/N: hehe funny -.-

I put my phone back on my pocket and focused back on the teacher. "Ok, listen up, if you don't submit your homework tomorrow, see me at the detention room, Ok goodbye" I put my things inside my bag and walked out.

I sighed when Yerin and Eunwoo texted me that they can't go home with me because of their schedule. I checked the time and it is only 2:30 in the afternoon so I decided to go home all by myself.

-at home-

"I'm Home!" I shouted while removing my shoes. "Mom?" I wonder why the house is silent and It's clean. I headed to the kitchen and saw a letter on the dining table and—Woah! Bags full of groceries. But wait, what's happening? I opened the letter and it said that they're on a 1 month business trip. "What?! 1 month? They don't even gave me my allow-- oh" I saw an envelope with money inside. I continued reading the letter and my eyes widened.

"WHAT? I CAN LIVE BY MYSELF! WHY WOULD I NEED SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH?" I messed my hair and whined like a little child. I quickly called my mom, 4 rings before she answered. "Y/N, did you--" I cut her off "Mom, is it a boy or a girl? Please mom, I can take care of myself! I don't even know—" "Wait easy, He will only live their for one month baby, besides he's Mrs. Park's son, he's kind and I trust him." I was about to say something but she hanged up. "Really Mom?" I checked my phone and my Mom texted me.

Mom: He'll be there just wait for him. He's handsome btw ;)

Y/N: I don't care if he's handsome, the problem is, he's a boy! And who in the world Mrs. Park is? You'll let me live with a boy? I don't even know him -.-

Mom: Trust me Y/N, he's kind

Y/N: I hate you T.T

Mom: Aw <3 I Love you too :*

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring "Coming!" I shouted, "I think he's here" I said to myself

I opened the door and our eyes widened. "YOU?" we both shouted

Park Jimin, Why him? He's Jungkook's friend, he must be a bully too.

"I didn't see it coming, anyways, Hi Y/N" he smirked and offered his hand for a hand shake but I slapped it away "Just come in and your room is on the 2nd floor, 3rd door on the left, the guest room." I said expressionless while walking back into the kitchen. "Ok, thanks" He smiled. He's not that bad. He's nicer than I thought, I rubbed the back of neck.

I headed to my room and change into oversized black sweatshirt and black strider shorts with my white socks on. I headed on the kitchen and saw Jimin drinking water.

"Did you ate dinner?" he asked me. "Nah, you?" I said and sat down on the dining table "Same, can you cook?" He asked me and "Uhm, No. Let's just order something" Jimin nodded "Are you ok with pizza? I'm on my diet" He suggested and I nodded.

We're eating while talking about random things, school, family etc. "You're nice" I said while eating the last piece of my pizza. He looked at me with confused look "W-what?" I asked him and I quickly looked away. "Your nice too, but I wonder why Jungkook kept making fun of you" he said and not looking at me. "He's an asshole, we're friends back then, but he changed" 

Oh god I slipped  "You're friends???" He asked curiously "What happened now?" I looked down playing with my fingers. "W-we--It's a long story" I fake yawned and look at him "and I'm sleepy" I grinned and he got up from his seat and threw away the pizza box. "Ok, goodnight" He was about to pinch my cheek but I slapped his hands away and he chuckled. Gosh his cute. He walked away heading to his room but I grabbed his arms "Uhm, Jimin, Are you the one who texted me?" I asked and he smiled "Yeah I guess" He replied. I let go of his arms and said "Good Night" to him.

I was staring at the ceiling and checked my phone, 9:35, I can't sleep but then I remembered that I forgot to do my homework in Math. "Eotteokhae? I don't want to be in the detention room tomorrow" I messed my hair and sat up on my bed thinking some alibi to tell Mrs. Choi tomorrow. Then I remembered Jimin.

Y/N: Hey, you up?

Jimin: Yeah, You missed me already? ;)

I smiled at his reply, What are you thinking? I slapped myself mentally

Y/N: Shut up, Are you good at math?

Jimin: Not to brag but I have high scores in math ;)

Y/N: Ok good, can you help me with my homework?

Jimin: Ok

I got up from my bed and grabbed my book and pen. I breath before knocking on Jimin's bedroom door.

Knock knock

He opened the door and smiled to me "Come in" He said and I smiled. We sat down on the floor and I showed him my homework. He started explaining the lesson to me like a teacher.            He's better than Mrs. Choi "Did you understand?" He said and I nodded. I stood up and said thanks to him for the free tutoring session.

I flopped down to bed and checked my phone, 2 unread messages from Jungkook.

Jungkook: 👍

Jungkook: ...

He surely don't know how to start a conversation. I shouldn't mess with this bully or talk, but he kept bothering me until I lose my temper to get my attention.

Y/N: 👎

Jungkook: Can't sleep?

Y/N: Nah, you woke me up

I obviously lied, I don't want to talk to him

Jungkook: Jimin hyung told me he's living with you for 1 month

Y/N: So what?

Jungkook: Nothing, I'm going to sleep

Phew. I thought he's going to spam messages again.