Aubade

"W-what?" her eyes we're shaking in disbelief and I can sense the rejection in her voice.

"I love you. Hard to believe huh?" I laughed awkwardly and she quickly looked down.

"S-so what do you say?" "I-I don't know" she heaved a sigh and i think she's already thinking for her answer.

"You can just give yourself some time. I know it's really confusing right now but please think of it" I plead

"I-I'm sorry but I-I like Jimin"

----------------------

Your POV

WHAT? What the hell is wrong with mee?!? I shouldn't have said it.

"No.. I-I mean... Jimin--" I was silenced when he caught my right hand and started rubbing it, like he's pleading so hard for me to love him back.

"P-please give me a chance" he said not looking back at me. I was ready to tell him that we're supposed to be friends not lovers when his eyes started to tear.

JK's POV

"Okay fine, just stop crying. People are looking at us" she said while putting me at ease.
"R-really? I thought you--" "I don't know why did I say that but let's just go for now" she took me by the hand and dragged me outside.

---------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I asked but never got a reply. We just continued walking until we reached a place with pretty and colorful lights making my eyes burn.

"This is the cafe where Yerin works" she said removing her coat and shoes "So you didn't like the cafe I suggested?" I asked while doing the same thing she does.

"No I mean, this place isn't that hectic than the cafe we went earlier" she said

"Hey, what are you doing here?" we both turned around and we saw Yerin walking towards us "Hey..." Y/N greeted her and whispered something to her. Yerin looked at me once again and brought us to the table that's placed slightly far from people.

"I can see some students from the school here. How come I don't know this place?" I said while eyeing the place.
"Because this place is new and expensive" She replied while checking the menu. "Are you saying I can't afford this type of cafe?" I raised my eyebrow judging her response "Maybe?" she said while continuously browsing. I rolled my eyes and decided to check out the menu too.

A few minutes later she shut down the menu and exhaled loudly.

"What's wrong?" "Pfft the meatballs are expensive as fuck, man" she replied and blew the few strands of hair that's covering half of her face.

I let out a short laugh and placed the menu back on the table.

"Is this a date?" I teased

"No! That's stupid" she said "Ah really?" I said with a teasing tone. I know how much she hates to be teased.

"Maybe?" she replied not looking at me. Ooh she's shy.

"Woah a girl took me out for a date. So unusual" I chuckled

"I only did that because you we're crying! I hate people who cries in front of me. Especially when they're already 20!" she said with a grumpy face which made her look cuter.

"Are you hungry? Let's order something" I asked "Not really, I lost my appetite" "Let's just buy some fried chicken for Jimin. I think he's already hungry waiting for you"

She looked at me confused "Eh? Aren't you supposed to be salty about him?" she asked confused.

"Why?" "About what I said?"