"What?"

Your POV

I was waiting for Jimin in the library when I received his message that he can't pick me up today and he'll just wait for me at home.

I frowned, I'm getting used on this guy picking me up after school. His really sweet and caring, he's like a brother to me, I always dreamt of having a loving brother like him.

I was about to leave when I heard someone talking "Did you hear me?" Jungkook said in a serious voice while his arms are crossed. I just rolled my eyes and tried to leave but he caught my hand and made me sat beside him.
I cleared my throat and he stared at me for seconds
"You became prettier than before" he smiled at me. I looked at him with wide eyes "Okay?" I said.

Ooh something's up..

"Can you please stay with me? I feel lonely today" he said and rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at the next table beside us and there were gossiping and glaring. "I can't, Jimin's waiting for me" I said making him sit straight and he grabbed my wrist tightly
"Are you already a... thing?" he said

"W-wait, you're holding my wrist so tight" I tried to escape on his grip but he's to strong. I'm starting to get scared

"Do you... like him" I froze at his question and remembered Jimin.

Do I like Jimin? What's with the sudden question babe?

"Why? You like him?" I returned his question and rubbed my wrist.

"Forget it. I have to go" Jungkook said and left.

Woah that's weird.

-time skip-

"I'm home!" I said while removing my shoes.

I checked the living room and I saw a sleeping Jimin on the couch. Maybe he got tired waiting for me. Why is he waiting for me anyway? I decided not to wake him up and changed in my home clothes.

"Eh? He's not awake yet?" I mumbled and sat at the floor since Jimin is occupying all the space on the couch. I sighed and looked at Jimin, he's peaceful sleeping face made my heart flutter. I touched my chest and it's beating like crazy. I never felt this before, maybe Jungkook's right. I like Jimin, his bad jokes, his eyesmile and everything. I'm starting to like the way he smile at me when he sees me or make fun of me when he's bored.

I smiled and touched his sleeping face.
Jimin POV

I was sleeping when I felt someone's hand touching my face. Her hand is soft and gently caressing my cheeks.

I opened my eyes making her startled "What are you doing?" I asked. She quickly removed her hand and I can feel that she's blushing right now. Cute. "I-I w-was uhm. T-there was a mosquito on your face so I tried to uhm y'know" she said while rubbing the back of her neck. I can see her cheeks were dusting pink and she can't look at me straightly.

"By the way, Seokjin hyung was inviting me over for a party, do you want to come?" I asked her "Me? Why?" she asked confused "They want to meet you, and I know you want to meet them too" I smirked "I'm not a fan, fuck off" she said and laughed softly.

-time skip-

"I thought we're going in a club or something" she said while gripping my hand tightly. "Are we making you that nervous?" I asked and got a hit on my arm from her "Well yes, I'm not comfortable hanging out with guys" "I'm telling you they're not bad as you think, they're just a bunch of kids fooling around"

We talked and talked until we reached Seokjin hyung's house. I was about to ring the doorbell when she stopped me "Relax" I said calming her.

*doorbell ringing*

Your POV

I was nervous as fuck. I was startled when a guy with bright smile opened the door "H-hi" I waved at him "You must be Y/N! Come with me" he said not wiping his smile over his face. "Hoseok-ah! What about me?" Jimin said sounding like a child making me smile like an idiot.

I was following the Hoseok guy behind when Jimin held my hand "I'll introduce you to them" He smiled at me and I nodded.

"Hey guys, this is Y/N, I already told you about her" Jimin called his friends "Hi, I'm Y/N nice to meet you" I smiled at them and suddenly a weird guy came "Hi, I'm Taehyung nice to meet you too~" he introduced and he was about to give me a hug when a grumpy guy pushed him "Hi I'm Yoongi" he smiled to me and left. "Hi I'm Namjoon, I'm their Dad" he said and smirked. Then a pretty guy smiled at me "Hi, I'm Seokjin and I'm the owner of this house." He bowed to me and did the same thing.

-time skip-

The night was quite boring, I was just playing with my phone while lying on the couch, Jimin and Taehyung fooling around, Yoongi sleeping on the floor, Namjoon's endless complain about Jimin and Taeyung being noisy and Jin who doesn't care at all. Everyone was minding their own business and living their own world.

I excused myself to the bathroom and left the boring atmosphere. I was walking on the big hallway when I heard some voices coming from the room near the bathroom. I slowly twisted the door knob and peeked inside.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw a sinful sight in front of me.
I shouldn't have mind other's businesses! Gosh my virgin eyes.

"Y/N?" I heard one of them said my name "I-I'm so sorry, you can continue" I said while bowing apologizing and quickly closed the door. I messed my hair while proceeding to the bathroom because of embarrassment.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey I said let's stop okay?" I said stopping her for kissing my neck "Why? Is it because Y/N saw us?" she said challenging me "Please don't start with me today" I got up and wore my shirt on. "Get out, I'll catch up with you later" I said pointing at the door. She rolled her eyes and left the room.

Your POV

My heart was shattered in pieces. I'm not even in love with him but why am I feeling like this? Everytime I saw him holding or kissing other girls, I always ended up crying at night. I hate it when he makes me confused.
I continue to sob while washing my face and realized how hopeless I am.

--------------

I headed downstairs proceeding to the kitchen and saw the Seokjin guy preparing foods. I checked the other's and saw them fooling theirselves "Aren't they tired?" I said as I glanced at the guys playing and doing weird things in the living room. "No, but I am fucking tired, can you massage my shoulder dongsaeng-ah?" he requested while pouting like he was doing and aegyo in front of me. I chuckled and starting massaging his shoulder.
"Yeah right, that feels good" he said and I smiled "What are you doing?" I was surprised when I heard Jimin talking to us "Jin was asking me to massage his shoulder because he's tired" I said and Jin nodded "Hey I'm older than you! Call me 'Oppa'" he scolded me and I chuckled
"Ok oppa~" I said cutely "Yeah whatever, that's enough" Jimin said and grabbed my hands
"Hey you Grandpa, finish your work. I'm starving" he commanded Jin and Jin's jaw dropped. "And you?" Jimin looked at me "Stay beside me, they're all pervert" Jimin's looking deeply into my eyes which made me blush. "Hey you're the pervert one here!" Jin said and Jimin dragged me out of the kitchen.