Alexithymia

Y/N's POV

I was walking to school while checking my phone if my mom sent me new messages, I wonder how's my mom doing there. I already miss her.

I didn't bother to wake up the boys since they're sleeping heavily and I think they tire themselves too much last night. Oh! and I remembered the strange person who "pranked" me last night, though it never bothered me that much but the person's suspicious. I think he's one of the people I am closest with ooor he's just someone I know who doesn't want to find his purpose on living. Lol but it was really strange, I never had someone who had the guts to confess with me.

My thoughts we're disturbed when I heard someone's calling my name so loud. "Y/N!" I turned around and checked who it was and it was Yerin running towards me "Hey, What's up?" I asked her and we hugged "Nothing, I miss you." "I miss you too. Anyway where's Eunwoo?" "He's not going to school today, he doesn't feel well" I nodded and felt a slight disappointment since he promised to buy me a strawberry milk.

"Don't worry, I got your milk" she said and handed me my present "Yay! Where's yours?" "I left it at home since I'm running late" "No, WE'RE running late" "Oh right, Let's run!"

JK's POV

8:16 AM

I woke up with someone sleeping next to me. "the fuck?" I removed the blanket that's covering his face finding out it was Tae "yo go back to your room" I shook him a bit and only got a groan in response. I yawned and slowly walked inside the bathroom.

8:19 AM

I was washing my face when I remembered I was late to class so I decided to move a little bit faster to catch up with the lessons. I quickly grabbed my towel and covered the lower part of my body.

Wait...

"huh?" Since when am I interested to catch up with my studies? Idiot.

8:43 AM

"Hyung where's Y/N?" I asked Jimin who's sitting pretty on the couch eating his cereals "I don't know, maybe she went to school?" he said and ate a spoonful of cereals "Why?" "Nothing" "What's with the sad tone?" "What sad tone?" "I don't know? What was that about?" "What are you talking about?"

He looked at me confused "Uh, your sad tone?" I looked at him and did the same look he gave me "Never mind. Aren't you going to school?" he said and continued eating.

"Aren't you going to school too?" "Nah I'm already fine here" "Fine whatever"

Y/N's POV

I guess there's no Jungkook today huh. "What a lovely day~" I said to myself while enjoying the beautiful sight of Seoul. But there's something wrong with me, I feel incomplete.

I guess I'm not used of myself being calm and not bothered by my instincts that Jungkook's coming or up to something. I checked my phone and there are 2 unread messages, one from my mom and from unknown.

Mom: How are you sweetie?

I smiled at my mom's message. I am so lucky I have a mom like this.

Y/N: I'm fine mom :>

Mom: Good, but stop texting for now. Your phone might get confiscated

Y/N: Our teacher never showed up today mom, so it's ok

Mom: Ok, so how's Jimin?

Y/N: Uhm, he's kind? I guess

Mom: See, I told you! But I gotta go for now, my boss is here

Y/N: Ok mom, I love you

I smiled once again and checked the other message

Unknown: Just remember what I said maybe it'll change your mind towards me

Woah this man's serious.

"Who's that?" Yerin asked me "Oh you're here! I don't know but he's telling me some weird stuff last night" "Eh? Can I take a look?" I nodded and gave her my phone 

"Woah this man's serious" she said in a surprising tone 

"EXACTLY! I don't even know who he is" "Maybe it's Jungkook?" 

My eyes widened in shock "What?! Never" I said and snatched my phone away. 

Why the fuck would it be Juancock? 

"I don't know, maybe he likes you that's why he keeps bothering you" I snorted at her reply "I'm not sure about this, I'm just sharing my theory" she said and took a bite from her sandwich "Wait, isn't that mine?" "Yeah, I just thought you're not in the mood to eat this since you we're busy texting" "Well what a dumb reason you have" "Yeah, want some?" "Of course! That's mine!"

2:09 PM

*school bell rings*

"Finally!" I said grabbing my things and rushing out of the class heading to my locker. I checked my phone once again and sent mom a message. I was about to put my phone in my pocket when I saw Jungkook's calling.

"Now what?" I answered coldly 

"Are you busy?" "Yes, can I hang up now?" "No wait. Let's talk?" "Talk about what?" "S-some sort of things?" 

"..."

What kind of things? This is bullshit and I have nothing to say.

"Coffee? Please just let me---" "Okay okay just leave me alone" I said and ended the call. I exhaled loudly and regret what I did to him earlier. But sorry not sorry, I will never be like that to him if he acted like a human to me in the first place.

2:45 PM

I can see him looking outside of the café. 

Deep breathe.

I entered and sat down, looking at him directly into his eyes.

"What are we going to talk about? Say it now or never" "Yeah right, so how are you?" 

I raised my eyebrows and he quickly looked down. Is he nervous? 

"Really? Of course I was fine" "Was?" he asked confused 

"Yeah, I can see you right now so I'm already pissed" "Oh sorry" I snorted. Is this really Jungkook I am taking with? 

"What's up to you really?" "Nothing, why?" "You said sorry" "Oh that..."

Now what? Your making me nervous Jungkook. Stop it.

"I-I'm sorry, for all the bullshits I've done to you. I became so insensitive and arrogant since I started hanging out with others. I became so dumb that made me forget you and the memories we made back then, please forgive me"

What did just happened? "A-ahm.. Are you sick?" "Maybe?" "A-are you done?" "Uh no, I just wanted to tell you that all this time I realized that I'm... I-I'm in... I'm—"

Wtf is wrong with this guy? It is so anticipating.

"What??? My anxiety's killing me hurry up" He exhaled so loud and starred at me for a few seconds.

"I'm in love with you"