Downcast

I am already in a 3 week relationship with Jungkook. Our relationship is healthy but sometimes we end up our day being sulky because of jealousy. Then there's Jimin who tries his best not to talk to me at school. He already earned some guts to ignore me because he already got back in his own home. He's not even replying to my messages and not answering my calls. I wonder what Jungkook said to him making Jimin treat me like a complete stranger. But he refused to tell me because it was their matter not mine to think about. I have no choice but to agree because Jimin won't tell me either because he keeps pushing me away.

It is 7:13 in the evening and I have nothing to do now since my mom's already asleep because of a busy work day. I sighed and gladly my phone started to ring, it was a phone call from Yerin.

"Hey what's up"

"What are you doing right now? Are you busy?" Yerin asked on the other side "Nothing, I am really bored right now" I said

"Then come with us!" she said excitedly "Yerin I already told you that I'm not into that kind of parties besides we're only highschool! Aren't we supposed to stu—" she cut me off with long ass 'please' with a slight tone of aegyo.

"Besides you're bored right? And your boyfriend is there too!" she said

How come he didn't tell me?

"Oh really? He didn't inform me" "Then that's great! Surprise him"

I sighed and checked my mom out. Maybe I'll just leave my mom a note to prevent her from death caused by extreme worry for her daughter who got lost in the middle of the night.

"Then what should I wear?"

--------

(a/n: it's up to you what clothes did Y/N wear at the party)

The party is so loud, the place is hazy and smokey. My eyes are burning because of the various bright lights spreading across the area.

We took the seat near the counter and Yerin ordered some orange juice since we can't get drunk because we're only minors.

My eyes wandered finding where the hell my boyfriend is then gladly my eyes caught his perfect back figure.

???

He's heading somewhere? Maybe I should follow him and give him a surprise back hug or something. Lol who cares pfft.

I followed him quietly and he entered the women's bathroom.

"Women's bathroom?!? The fuck? He's up to something" I mumbled to myself and immediately opened the bathroom door. Then there's no sign of Jungkook in the bathroom. I only spotted a few girls gossiping and giggling with each other.

When they exited the bathroom, I hurriedly checked each stalls because of panic. I swear if I caught him cheating on—

Oh my god.

My eyes started to tear because of the hurtful sight I saw. Him kissing a random girl and the worst is he saw me. He fucking saw me and yet he just smirked and continued his thing. Whoever this devil who tempted Jungkook I bet you're happy af right now.

"How dare you" I said and threw the glass at them.

What the hell is he thinking? He asked me to be his girlfriend and cried in front of me then he's going to cheat on me? Don't tell me he was just acting. And what's with his jealous thingy? Is he taking revenge? This son of a bitch is really dumb. If he's thinking I'll die without him then he's wrong. I will never forgive you.

I exited the bathroom and cried my ass until I reached the counter and spotted Yerin who's having a conversation with Eunwoo.

"Y/N? What happened?" Yerin asked me and she hugged me. I didn't answered and cried more in her embrace "Do you want to go home?" Eunwoo asked and I nodded. They looked at each other and nod.

"Wait" I said between the sobs "Let's drink" I suggested and Yerin shook her head "Oh no, It'll be a bad idea" Yerin said and tried to drag me outside but I refused.

"Maybe if she get drunk tonight she'll tell us what happened" Eunwoo said and I nodded. Yerin slapped his hand and sighed "Don't ever think about it Y/N, we're going home" she said and caught my hand again.

"nNooo" I said and explained a little bit more. "I'm sorry. It's my fault." "No, it's alright"

They finally agreed to drink with me and we headed to a private room for us to drink without bother.

------------

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE WIEEE!