Chapter 1

"This means thoughts or sarcasm"
The song is wide awake by katy Perry
Mara's pov

"He's gone! He left me here! Why! Why did you leave me here all alone! Why didn't you take me with you!" I sat on my knees crying my eyes out. Hopping that this was just some sick joke. Hopping that grandfather was playing a prank. Hopping that grandfather would jump out of the coffin alive and healthy but no this was real. This was not a dream. I just sat there watching him being buried with wide eyes. It was just to much. All of this was just way to much after my parents death, my brother going missing, and grandfather's death I couldn't hold back tears true I may be a demon but that doesn't mean I'm heartless. My blood red eyes filled with tears no matter how many times I wiped them away. I suddenly felt someone place a hand on my shoulder I turn my head my red eyes meeting beautiful light brown ones I looked at the owner of the eyes and see a man light brown hair almost blonde hair and glasses.
"Hello my name is Kaien Cross a friend of your grandfather he was a great man." He says while holding a tissue I quickly grab it and wipe my tears."Thanks. I'm Mara Yukazawa but just call me Mara." I say "Well Mara how would you like to join Cross Academy the night class of course. True it's a school for both vampires and humans but your grandfather has spoken highly of you. Now if you don't want to I completely understand." He says with a smile. I thought about it and reply with a yes he smiles brightly. "I'll let you pack up today and will pick you up tomorrow and on the way I'll explain the rules and give you your uniform. Bye!" And with that he left me there in complete shock. I quickly snapped out of it and decided to say my last goodbyes and head home.

♤~timeskip~♤

I come into my house and all of the memories come back to me. The times grandfather had taught me how to read and play violin. The person who thaught me how life wouldn't be the same without a little pain and how things happen for a reason is now gone. I try hard not to break into tears. I make my way up the stairs and to my room once I get there I start packing my pajamas, some books, pictures, undergarments, extra clothes, my violin, and money. I grab my mp3 player and play Wide awake by katy Perry while slowly falling asleep.

Kaien Cross Pov

I quickly pay my respects and go back to Cross Academy. " Mara is just like her grandfather said she was." Once the vehicle stopped I jump out and make my to my office. I call my darling Yuki and Zero along with the night class to my office. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say the door opens revealing Yuki and Zero "Headmaster you called?" Yuki asked "Call me Father!" I say and try to hug but only end up go face first to the now closed door. I quickly get up and make my way to my desk getting serious once again. Then another knock was coming from the door. "Come in!" I exclaim once again the door opens and reveals Kaname and the rest of the night class. "You called headmaster?" Kaname asked " Ah. Yes I would like you all to know a student
will be joining the night class. The student is not a vampire .... "WHAT!!?" Yuki and Zero along with some of the night class exclaim interrupting me. "Well if you would let me finish you will most likely understand why I am allowing someone who isn't a vampire because they are a demon and I expect you to treat them nicely like you would to all of the students."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

How will the gang react will they accept or will chaos break out read more to find out.

Wolfz here hope you enjoyed!♤
Thank you CherylMander