Chapter 3

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. " Come in." The headmaster answers the door opens revealing a group of vampires and a human girl. They all start looking at me as if they were waiting for me to do something. I stand there uncomfortably waiting for the headmaster to save me from this awkwardness. "I would like you all to meet Miss Yukazawa." He says putting me in the spotlight "I'm Mara Yukazawa but just call me Mara It's a pleasure to meet you all." I say not daring to look anyone in the eye.
"Well Mara my name is Kaname Kuran." The guy with brown hair says.
"That is Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryuu ."  Kaname said while gesturing at the girl with short brown hair I asume is Yuki and a boy with silver who might as well be Zero.  Then he gestures to
a girl with orange and a boy with a lighter brown hair. "This is Rima Touya and Senri Shiki." He says introducing them. Then he points to two blonde males " The one with lighter blonde hair is Takuma Ichijou and the darker blonde hair is Hanabusa Aiduo." I replied with simple nod and we move on to the two. "This is Ruka Souen and Akatsuki Kain." With that I knew I would most likely forget some of their names by tomorrow. We had talked about what Zero and Yuki do. Who do I go for when I need help Where was I going to sleep. The important things. I new this was going to be one heck of a ride indeed.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

♤Wolfz here sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading until next time!♤