Chapter 4

Dreams of the past
The song is king by Lauren Aquiliina
6 years old Mara's pov

I was dancing to the music being played by the piano. I spot my dad and my mom making their way towards me. "Mara how would you like to be our little helper?" Daddy asked me. "Really!" I say "Of course but I must warn you it maybe difficult." He said with a warning like tone "I can handle
it!" I yelled
"I want you to go to the secret garden and count all of the flowers." Daddy told me "Ok I'll do it but I may not be back till tomorrow." I tell daddy while running off. I come into the secret garden and start counting. After a while I got bored so I started to lay down and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

      Pic of Pepper

      Pic of Pepper

I was woken up by meowing. I open my eyes to see Pepper covered in blood. I stare at Pepper in horror I quickly grabbed her and run home. I see my house up ahead. Suddenly I hear a scream from up ahead. I run faster than before and look through the window. Blood was everywhere. My parents lay there covered in blood. My Aunt screaming on the top of her lungs. I see Uncle's lifeless body on the floor. A strange man holding cousin Jun by her neck tears running down her face. I hold Pepper tightly but careful not to hurt her.  I back away slowly careful not to make any sound then turning and run into the woods. I ran until I couldn't run any more. I look to see Pepper was hurt bad. Her breathing slowed down by the minute. Right then Pepper was dying. I tried to stop the blood but nothing worked. "Pepper hold on!" I cried "Please don't die! Not you too. Please!" I yell with never ending tears streaming down my face. My once beautiful light blue dress now covered in blood. Pepper's lifeless body lay next to me. With my hands I dig a hole by a tree. Once the was big enough I lay Pepper's body in it and cover it up. I place the biggest rock I could find in front of Pepper's grave and out line it with small pebbles. I lay on the ground and cry myself to sleep.

Regular Mara's pov

"Mara wake up! Mara!" Someone yelled waking me up. I open my eyes to see....

♤♤♤♤♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤♤♤
Wolfz here hoped that you enjoyed!