I'm BAAAAAAAACK

Hello people and welcome to this thing.I might be abandoning then rewriting this I just had to do a lot of thinking.  Anyway, I just want to give a quick sneak peak but if you do not want it then skip it.

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

Naoko's Pov

My mind keeps racing with thoughts. "I have to tell Mara about her powers before she's too late, but what if she hates me. Forget that, she has to know what to expect."

I love my way through the halls. I decide to tell her today as I turn the corner. "Naoko!" I look up to see Mara smiling brightly. "Hey, how are things going?" I say returning the smile. "It's too early in the day just a little longer."

"It's been good, thanks for asking."

Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out to talk about life a little. "

"Sure id love that."

"Great I'll meet you with you after class! BYEEE!" She says as she runs off.

I could not help but smile at the person she's been. Years ago we were split and now here she is, I just worry how she reacts when she finds out the truth. 

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

p

That's all folks thanks I'll be posting soon. Talk to me some time I would love to get to know you. LOVE YOU GUYS!