Chapter 8

Guardian's pov

"The sudden appearances of more and more level E's is growing bigger and the feeling that something big's going to happen didn't leave me for a second. The feeling of being watched grew stronger every second and Mara's power coming soon. So much is going on yet it's hidden in plain sight. If only I could do more but I am afraid I've reached my limit. My power is too weak and I cannot hold off his attacks any longer my daughter. Please, my princess, protect them just liked they protected you and your mother when I could not. They saved you and all I ask is that you save them"

The last words I heard him say still remains in my mind. The only thing I can do is to full fill his only goal in life is to protect the family that saved his. It was five months ago when he died. He was my hero he'd taught me everything I know and always lead me in the right direction. Now I must repay back a dept.

( Picture of her and her father two years ago)

[Completely different subject]

( My life as an angel is not easy especially if you got big shoes to fill. It also depends on what type of angel-like how land angels and sky angels are different and angels have black wings and are most commonly guardian angels while sky angels are usually messengers and have the typical white wings. Most people refer to black wings as fallen angels but to here is a difference, fallen angels have hints on their wings and have a different wing patterns.)

I quickly check up on the level E activity before heading into a light slumber.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello it's me I hoped you enjoyed that little chapter. Have a good week.