chapter 7

Mara's Pov

It feels strange seeing Naoko after what seems like forever. I mean it's not like I'm not happy to see him it's just I'm not used to it. I can't help to wonder what would've happened if he didn't have gone missing. I'm soon snapped out of my thoughts as I realize the class is over. I quickly gathered up my things and start to head back to the dorms. As I reach the fresh air I  take in a deep breath.

"I love a slight breeze," a voice said from behind. I turn around to see a hooded figure in the trees. "Who are you?" I say taking a step closer. "You'll find out soon enough." It said, "Why are you here?"  "I've come to warn you."  "About?"  "He's coming for you both and no one you know or love is safe. Keep that in mind child for he knows where you are and he is watching you." With that, I hear the leaves shake and turn my head but when I turned back she was gone.

Zero's Pov

I haven't spoken to Mara in a while. Maybe I should see how she's settling. Wait why should I care she's nothing special. Aggh! Blood. Aggh!

3rd pov

That day there was an unsettling feeling for Mara as her thoughts kept wandering off to the hidden figure and what it said. Every time she had closed her eyes the terrifying images from the past kept popping into her mind and the man who caused it. As for Naoko, he kept getting the feeling of being watched.

??? Pov

The time has almost come to strike and went comes there are going to regret ever stepping foot on this Earth.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I hoped you enjoyed I know this story isn't perfect but please tell me what you think.