Chapter 2

Before I start I want to thank CherylMander for being the first to read and vote. The song is Morning Mood by Edvard Greig
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"You called headmaster?" Kaname asked "Ah. Yes I would like you all to know a student will be joining the night class. The new student is not a vampire.... "WHAT!!? Yuki and Zero along with some of the night class exclaim interrupt me. "Well if you would let me finish you will most likely understand why I am allowing someone who isn't a vampire but a demon and I expect you all treat them nicely like you would to all of the students." I say finishing my sentence. I look up to see everyone in wide eyes. "Your joking right!?" Zero says raising his voice "No I am not joking she will be here tomorrow and I expect you and everyone else to welcome her with open arms." I say sternly.

Mara's pov

I woke up to my alarm clock playing Morning Mood. I turn my alarm clock off and then yesterday all came back to me. I sat up and grab my clothes (black dress) and took a shower. Once I was done I dried off and put on my dress and brushed my hair then put the hairbrush in my bag. I grabbed everything else I might need and put in my bag. Then grabbing my bag and violin I made my way down stairs. I was thankful that we didn't have any servants because I would have to deal with firing all of them. I quickly set my bag and violin by the door and head to the kitchen. I wash my hands then I grab some mangoes and cucumbers and start cutting a decent amount, place it in a bowl add salt, then grab a fork. (A/N yes she can eat salt she's not a snail or slug.)  I pour my self some orange juice and place the cup and bowl with the fork on a tray. I wash my hands once again, grab the tray, and make my way to the dinning room. I sit at the end of the table and start eating in complete silence. I Just as I finished a knock echoed through the house I quickly got up, washed my dishes and hand, the answered the door. There stand Kaien Cross with a bright smile on which I happily returned. "Good morning Mara." He said Good morning Mr.Cross." I say "Please call me headmaster." He says smiling brighter than before. " Wait here I'm going to get my things." I say in response. "Sure but please make it quick I can't wait till you meet everyone!" I giggled and quickly grab my things. I come back with my violin and bag "Lead the way!" I tell him. He leads me to the limo and puts my bag in the trunk he was about to do the same for my violin but I stop him " I think I want to keep Lilly with me." I say "Of course but if you wouldn't mind me asking why did you name your Violin?" I think about it "Honestly I name most things I own."
He seemed to want to say something else but shrugged it off. We gotten into the limo and headmaster had started explaining the rules and gave me my uniform.

♤~timeskip~♤

We made it I finally get to stretch my legs. From what headmaster said this will be one heck of ride. I follow headmaster to his office and wait while he calls everyone else to welcome me. " I honestly don't see what the big fuss is about. I'm not one who like to be the center of attention. I prefer to stay in the middle you know not completely ignored but still apart of the conversation." I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. "Come in." The headmaster awnsers. The door opens revealing....

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

♤Wolfz again I hope you enjoyed and continue reading. I want to say welcome to the pack CherylMander
Which means that you started following me (:♤