chapter 6 part 1

Mara's pov

I look around for Zero. "Where is he?"
"Mara!"I hear Zero yell. I turn to him standing by a tree. "Hey" I say as I approach him. "You ready." He asks me. "Yeah. " I reply. " pay attention because I'm not saying things more than once." He says and with that we take off. He shows me where everything was as I listen and try to remember them. When he's done I was exhausted. I sighed. "Hey!" He says breaking the silence. "Yeah." "Why don't we just take a walk just me and you." "Sure I don't see why not." We walked and talked almost the  rest of night till we came back to the night dorm. "Bye!" I yell he just stares at. "Bye!" I yell once more. He snaps back into reality. "Yeah bye." He says rubbing his neck. "I had fun." "Yeah me too." I walk away trying to escape the awkwardness of the conversation.I go to my room and plop on my bed. I sigh and change into a plain white night gown. I roll back into the fluffiness of the bed. I start to go under the covers slowly. "So lazy." I lay there enjoying the silence of the room and before I knew it I fall a sleep thinking of the night with Zero.

Zero's Pov

I leave and head back to my room. Thoughts of tonight race throughout my mind. I sigh and get up. I go to the sink and pour a cup of water. I took the blood tablets. Nope bad idea. I started coughing violently. After I was done cough I took of my jacket and laid on the bed. I started thinking of Mara as slowly drift off into slumber.

3rd pov

The night was quite as the owls sang and crickets played. It was quiet for the sun was coming and vampires slept. Poor Yuki was still tired as the school began for the foolish mortals. The class started and two had fallen asleep. This was normal at the academy. The humans living their life without knowing what comes out at night this is how it's been. Maybe not forever but at least until now. Something big was coming. It was coming fast it might be good or evil. What is it? That was the thought of the headmaster as he looks out his window that fateful day.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hello sorry it short so many ideas and my thoughts have been out of wack. I want to thank you for your support and welcome those who are new to the family!♤