26|PHOSPHORS✔

' I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn

' I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn. '

▪▪▪

"OKAY, THIS one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office." Stiles hands Scott all the different key cards, Scott carefully taking them as he inspects them.

As Agent McCall refuses to give Kira's phone back to her, Scott had come up with a brilliant plan, that being that him and Kira are going to break into Sheriff Stilinski's office, stealing back Kira's phone.

I still do not know why her phone is so important to her, and when asking Scott, he only told Stiles and I that she has naked pictures of herself on there.

Which I would believe, but, as far is I got to know Kira, she doesn't seem like a rule breaker, and doing something this extreme tells me that there is more to this.

"You guys didn't steal these, did you?" Scott questions me and Stiles as he plays with the keycards in his hands, Kira standing beside him, looking rather on her nerves, her hands clutched tightly in front of her.

"No. We cloned them using the RFID emulator." I explain,

"Is that worse than stealing?"

"It's smarter." Stiles shrugs, me nodding in agreement, "way smarter."

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Kira speaks up, her voice soft, her eyes trained on the McCall boy. She is obviously implying that she want to talk with Scott and only him, so with a sigh, I pull Stiles by the arm, giving them some privacy.

Distancing ourselves from the two lovebirds, Stiles and I lean against his Jeep, me eyeing them cautiously.

"Do you think he likes her?"

"Yeah, but it's diffrent now. I mean Isaac and Allison sort of has a thing going. Scott deserves a little happiness."

Nodding at this, I give him a small smile, "I think we all deserve some happiness, through all the crap that we've been through."

Stiles returns a smile, placing a kiss on my forehead as his hand interwines with mine.

After several more minutes, Scott and Kira approaches us,

"Okay," Stiles starts, "So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. You guys are gonna' use the service door entrance by the
dumpster. All right? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, we can't help you. My dad's under
investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything
happens we will run and leave you both for dead."

"And unfortuantely we don't have a plan B if you do get caught, so make sure you don't get caught." I add, this seems to stress Kira out as she instantly pales, Scott on the other
hands releases a deep breath, nodding, the key cards still tightly clutched in his hand.