❤️SNEAK PEAKS 4 'Shattered'❤️

STORY DESCRIPTION:

After the loss of many of America's loved ones, the palace is under siege and America finds herself in an unfamiliar environment.

She soon learns where she truly is and must take the role of being their new leader. Being the new leader of this group isn't easy. Especially when you can't help but worry about your family, the recent deaths, and letters from your deceased father.

America struggles to cope wiht the loss of six people from the castle attack. She finds herself in difficult situations where she must make difficult choices. She doesn't know if she can handle this new weight on her shoulders. To make worse, at what it seems, someone takes an interest in her romantically, but who is this strange person she has met?

What will shattered America do on this emotional rollercoaster ride?

SNEAK PEAK OF A CHAPTER(America's Point of View):

Dear Diary,

This boy that I met seems to take an interest in me. He's kind of odd and charming. He has a mess of short brown hair, piercing blue eyes like mine, and a pure hearty laugh. He seems like an innocent young man around my age, but there's a downside to all of this.

I believe that if he truly does love me, he can't. Southern Rebels are all after me now. Ever since the attack at the palace a while back, it seems like I've put everyone's life in danger since I couldn't stop it. I would as well put him in danger if I ever fell in love, again.

I promise this time that I will not. I have had my heart broken one too many times within the past year alone. Aspen and I broke up. Maxon and I had arguments that would last a few days. I got caught with Aspen which broke Maxon's and my heart as well. Maxon chose Kriss as the princess. Finally, I lost most everyone I have ever cared about.

Loving America Singer is just too dangerous.

Sincerely, America Singer

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨        

NOTE: I have not came up with what day it would be that America has written this yet! That's why it isn't included!

I hope you like the Sneak Peaks!

❤️✨✨❤️✨✨❤️

With lots of love, happiness, and thanks,

♔Ms. Writer♔

❤️✨✨❤️✨✨❤️