❤️Special Messages #2❤️

This info is also in my 'Cover Contests' book!

Okay! I want you, to make a cover for one, or both of these books,

'Falling For Aspen'

'Shattered'

You don't have to make a cover for both stories! You could make one or two covers for one story if you want!

There is a chance that if you make a cover for each story that both of your covers will win the contest!

There is also a possibility that there will be one winner for one book, and a different winner for another book!

PRIZES for WINNING:

1. Two or more Chapter dedications for you!

2. Promotions for your story or stories!

3. Votes and feedback on book(s) you want me to read!

4. A follow(if not following already)!

5. Automatically the next Followers of the Week(the following week after a current one is over)

6. Partnership in one, two, or more chapters in 'Shattered' or a different book+dedication for it!

START:

10-29-16(October 29th)

DEADLINE:

11-12-16(November 12th)

You have about TWO WEEKS to complete your cover(s)

You can send me a link through PM for your cover(s) if you want! If you can't, I'll give you my Email through PM!

WARNING: I will delete the messages between us once you have told me and I have seen my Email that you sent the cover to me! If there's a case where it didn't go through, I will notify you. I will also notify you if I received your wonderful cover(s)!