CHAPTER THREE

Look at all I have given, lost myself in this petty game for two

NEWS FLASH

Two weeks had passed since Aneela moved in at the hotel and got the incredibly enjoyable job at the restaurant. Honestly, she could not be anymore happy, if it was not for the wicked man who did not really stand in her way, but she felt as if he did.

She kept telling herself that Domenico Alessi was just another man, seeking for more power and money then he already had. Just another selfish, controlling and demanding man. Yes, she admitted that she had been curious about the beautiful man, how could she not?

Despite scaring the death out of Aneela, the man sparked something deep wihtin her vulnerable spirit. Maybe it was his dark aroma that had her engulfed since their very first and only encounter weeks back. She did not know the reason yet and she did not plan to either.

Her plan was to stay as far away from Domenico Alessi as possible. She could practically feel the warning signs when he haunted her torrid dreams.

Deadpanning, Aneela got ready for yet another day at the job. So far everything were going just smooth physically. Her old home but mostly her so awfully missed family still took a burden on her mentally. However she slowly started to realize that this was her home now.

Aneela quickly brushed her teeth and dressed up in her normal attire. Setting her thick hair into a ponytail, she grabbed her back and went out the wooden door.

She walked down her own path past the elevator, deciding to go down the stairs today. She had a delighted smile plastred on her lips, and she had already planned to speak with Santonia, which had come to be the only one she trusted wholeheartly, besides Jakupi of course.

When she came down to the lobby, once again the air was filled with the voices of people from all over the country. Almost everyone she glanced at had a phone in their hand, and suddenly she felt left out.

Not because she did not own a phone, but because she could not afford one.

The money she earned at the restaurant were used on food, once in a while a piece of clothing, but mostly the Hotel bills ate up all the money, close up everything to be exact.

Sighing she walked on and began to walk down the familiar route. Aneela gained her positive energy on the semi-loog path, so when she strolled in the heavy doors of Panorama she met the familiar and unfamiliar faces with a smile.

Let's not forget about the heavenly smell of luxurious food.

Be that as it may, the differently looking girl had no confidence at all, and everyone could see that if they looked closely as she strolled.

"There you are! Take that apron on and get in the kitchen," her coworker Susanna said and went back to work.

Aneela did as instructed. Hurrying off into the kitchen she ran while binding the apron tighly around her smaller waist. Being little her size, she always struggled with finding clothes that fit.