CHAPTER SIX

I nearly killed somebody, don't you mind?

AWFULLY WAITING

Two weeks had passed very slowly. Aneela had been alone the whole time, actually, the only time she had spoken to a human was when she ordered a pizza, and the delivery man asked for money. She had only spoken two words, which would be "thank you."

She was terrified when she ordered the simple margarita and took Domenicos money from his purse, that was laying on the kitchen table, screaming for her to take it.

As you could tell, Domenico got very mad but he couldn't really blame her. She only called for a pizza because she missed human interaction, and he hadn't talked to her since the night where he specifically told her, that her problems was none of his.

she pulled the long, white curtains in her bedroom aside and took a long drag, but the smile that once would have covered her face was long gone. She felt nothing like at peace and happiness seemed like a fantasy at this point.

She was grateful, she really was, for all that he had given her, so she always kept her mouth shut when she saw him eating in the kitchen. Sometimes Domenico would sit in the living room, but he wasn't really to be found often. He was always at his office or out, always keeping his distance with her.

Taking small strides down the hall, her eyes held a optimistic perception, because she had already heard the noice from downstairs, and that meant he was home.

she went to the kitchen where she found Domenico with his back to her. She was truthfully amazed, seeing him here, in his own house. He stood with a deep bowl in his hand and the cereal in the other.

As he poured up she observed him briefly, but when she realized her vile actions she glanced in the other direction and got herself a deep bowl. afterwards she went to the refrigerator, which was bigger than her, almost twice as large to be exact. Why does a man living alone own such a large refrigerator, she thought.

She saw the yogurt on the top shelf. Aneela stretched her whole body but she couln't reach it, so she stepped on the other shelf in the refrigerator but still couldn't reach it. She did it once again, increasing her height just a little bit more. As she leaned forward, she lost her balance and foot step.

Panic covered her beautiful, mulatto features as she screamed afraid, but she never felt the feeling of the cold, tiled floor. Domenico had his arms locked around her small waist, and the warm feeling of his hands around her was just way too much for her to handle.

She didn't move though, she simply couldn't with this gorgeous man giving her attention for the first time in two weeks. It was like a climax when she felt his fingers bore into her sides and her own hands held him tighlty by his biceps.

Her lips trembled so she was forced to bite down on her lip. His dark eyes met hers and he let go of her almost instantly. He was about to leave when she desperatly spoke up, not wanting him to dissapear in another two weeks.

"Thank you," she muttered quietly looking no where near him.

Domenico stopped in his tracks, wondering how she still had the nerve to speak to him.

"You shouldn't be thanking me. I only grabbed you because I didn't want the yoghurt all over the floor," he told her briefly as he watched her face fall immediatly. She wasn't really good at covering her disappointment, he figured out.

Domenico adjusted his watch while Aneelas jaw lowered slightly, debating whether she should mind her own business or try to make him like her. She brought her heels down to the floor and breathed in. Then she walked over to him and looked up into his dark eyes, shuddering slightly. With his 6ft and 2in he easily towered over her, making her feel ridiculously tiny.

He did nothing but stare coldly and narrowly into the eyes of the pathetic girl, as he thought personally.

"You can't keep me in here," she said vaguely.

"Yes I can," he hummed and carefully licked his lips, just to watch her reaction. Of course, she blushed instantly and he smirked. His smirk looked lavish but she didn't like the teasing part. At least she had gotten a reaction out of him and that's better than nothing at all.

A silence filled the bigger, room, while she struggled to carefully pick her new words. Then she realized, that this was their first real conversation in the whole month she've stayed here.

"Can I please-"

"I don't have time for this," he cut her off rudely and pushed her aside. Domenico took his phone and coat, and then she heard the door smack. The silence became annoying as if it was provoking her to lash out, so she did. She screamed out of frustration at the ignorant man, also called Domenico Alessi.

Who's reading this?:)

I feel all alone, *sigh* ):

This was just a filler chapter, but I promise you guys something exciiiiiting next time.