CHAPTER FOUR

I'll be damned if I let her stay, but I'll be damned if I let her go

PREDICTABLE BEHAVIOR

Aneela woke up with a great bunch of knocks on her hotel door. She woke up, slightly confused but then she got dressed up in a fast pace and opened the door. Santonia greeted her with a smile, and Aneela was touched.

But why was she here at 10am? She yawned and Santonia let herself in. The look on Santonias face when she eyed up the room was clearly dissaproving, which Aneela didn't quite understand well. The room suited her, but she decided not to comment because of the past evening.

She couldn't comprehend the fact that both the two she befriended gave her no choice but to live with the ruthless man, and she couldn't get him out of her thought. She hated it!

She kept quiet though, not wanting to upset Santonia or drown her overly cheerfull features.

"Good morning," Aneela yawned holding her hand over her mouth, sounding a bit muffled.

"Good morning to you too bella, I have a plan for us two today," Santonia blurted out loud, increasing Aneelas curiosity.

"And what is that, may I ask?" she faked a british accent causing both of them to burst out in laughter.

The laughter died down, and they looked thrilled at each other. For a moment, Santonia reminded Aneela of her own mom and it stung deep within her sensitive heart.

"I am taking you to go shopping, and before you decline- You have no say in this. Domenico is picking you up in the late afternoon, so we have a couple of hours to go shopping and get back to your place again. You are moving today Aneela," she confirmed and a sudden ache hit her stomach.  

Aneela knew she was supposed to face the devil once again, but not so soon! She wasn't ready, everything in her screamed to just run away!

"I-know," she stammered. Santonia glanced worried at her.

"He isn't that bad Aneela," she sighed and took ahold of Aneelas hand, "He's a cold man, but he hasn't always been like that. Don't tell him I said this, but I think you are just the type of woman Domenico needs. He need to feel again, Aneela. "

Aneelas stomach turned at the words and she looked away instantly. Her cheeks were in a deep shade of red. She was a big mess. Her hands were fidgeting, without her being aware of his impact on her already.

"He despises me," she sighed after some while.

"Can we please go now?" she turned her head and Santonias agreed eagerly, not wanting to displace the chunky mood.

Santonia spending money on her didn't sit well with Aneela, but if that meant getting rid of the man-topic, she was more than eager to participate in this shopping spree. They both sat in Santonias red car, and drove off into the streets of Milano.