CHAPTER TEN

If you would have let me grow, you could have kept my love

CAREFULLY DROWNING

Her body moved graciously across the marble floor, her her twirling in big bouncy curls as she moved. The thin material of her ballet skirt would move a little when she had done a arabesque almost perfectly.

Once again she had not noticed the jealous glares that most of the girls threw her way, but maybe she was just to focused to care, or maybe she was loving how she was able to express her feelings throughout ballet.

Everyone in the room could sense the passion in her eyes, but no one payed attention to the sadness she felt. That was her flaw. The grey feeling of sadness had always given her a sense of restrict. Sometimes she felt as if she was dancing in box made out of glass.

The sweet melody had reached its end, stopping her smooth movements almost immediately. The other dancers did like her and left the floor, some standing by the automatic water machine.

She was standing by herself in one corner, watching Serena, her dance instructor, leave. That is when a chuckling Candice nudged her shoulder in a friendly way. She turned to take a look at her only friend, watching the beautiful smile on her friend's lips. It was only now she realized how much she had missed her friend.

Taking both of them by surprise, she engulfed Candice in a big hug, not leaving any of their personal space left.

"That must mean that you missed me. And don't worry, I missed you too!"

They stepped back, allowing both of them to observe each other.

"You look even better now. Jesus, your body is to die for. Nvm, how are you doing A?" Candice asked with a slight smile.

Aneela scratched her arm of nervousness. Then she scolded herself for being nervous in front of Candice.

"I'm doing fine, thanks. How about you, did you remember visit your grandparents last week?"

A small chuckle left Candice's lips, which could only mean one thing.

"I swear I was planning to visit them, but then my teacher at the university gave us a bunch of new homework. I swear she doesn't like me one bit," she groaned and Aneela could only laugh.

"Is that a new skirt? It looks amazing," Laura had acknowledged, making Aneela blush a bit. Of course she had not gotten it from Domenico, Sarah was the one who had bought it for her, but the compliment got to her nevertheless.