Chapter 1: Izuku and I's Origin✔️

DONT SKIP THIS

Be warned! Your quirk will be EVERY QUIRK IN THE WORLD and I don't want to hear that the reader is too over power'd becouse the reader is not.

With your powers come major set backs which are deadly. As you read on I want you to pay attention because these set backs will be said and you will get restrictions. So again, I do not want to hear that the reader is to over power'd. Please and thank you.

⚠️YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THIS QUIRK UNTIL LATER ON THO! Just saying⚠️

Anyways on to other information...having this power means all the villains are going to come after you once they find out about you and your powers.

Now! Let's begin with the story shall we?

WARNING! There will be swearing in this book! And many other things! Also if you see any mistakes in this chapter or in any other chapters don't hesitate to tell me! But do it kindly please! No hate!

✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Your POV ~ You are 4 years old at this point!!

I was swinging on the school swings when I heard someone crying. I looked up and saw a boy with dark green hair sitting on the ground near a tree. I got off the swings and ran to him to see if he was alright. "Hey! Are you ok?" I asked as I sat in front of him. He slowly looked up at me and I noticed the small scratches and burns on his face along with the tears that were falling from his big green eyes. I gasped and grabbed his hand quickly pulling him up to his feet and walking into the school to the nurse's office.

After the nurse cured him and put some bandages here and there we went to grab our school bags because it was time to go home. As I and the green haired boy waited for our parents to pick us up I decided to introduce myself and become friends with him.  "Hi! My name is (L/N) (F/N)! What's yours?" I said to him. "U-um...My name is Midoriya Izuku...Uh...T-Thank you...For helping me..." He replied back. He sounded a little shy so I smiled and held out my hand for him to shake it and said, "Wanna be friends?" He gave me a little smile and he shook my hand, "Yeah...Sure!"

And that was the day, Izuku and I became friends...

(Time skip ~ Your 15 Now!!)

"IZUKU! SLOW DOWN!" I yelled at my best friend who was running in front of me. Why? Because there's a villain at the train stations, Tatooin Station, and he wants to go see it get defeated by the pro heroes. He's a huge hero fanboy and he loves seeing the pros fight the villains because then he gets to take notes in his notebook. He wants to become a hero but unfortunately, when he was little, 5 years old, the doctors declared him quirkless. He was devastated. I heard him crying from my house every night (let's say you used to live in the apartment next to his until you moved to a single for house 3 minutes away from the apartment he lives in) But after I told him that I was also declared quirkless as well we made a promise.

That we would become the greatest heroes with a Quirk or without one!

Until this day we still keep that promise and we both work really hard to accomplish it. "HURRY UP SLOWPOKE!" Izuku yelled out slowing down to grab my hand and drag me. I swear this guy will kill me one day.

Once we got there we saw a huge villain on top of the train station and a huge crowd watching as the villain began to rampage. Izuku began to drag me to the front so that we could get a better view. Pro heroes began to come and everyone began to cheer. I was kinda hoping that All Might would come but he didn't. I then remembered that he only appears when the villain is too tough for lower rank pros to defeat. Right, I forgot to tell mention, just like Izuku, I'm also I big fan of All Might. Not as big of a fan as Izuku is but still, a fan.