Chapter 5: What I Can Do For Now!✔️

Hey guys! New chapter! Hope you guys like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since the exams. I'm currently at Izuku's house eating dinner with his mom and Izuku himself but, Izuku has been staring and smiling at a dead cooked fish ever since we started. "Uh...Izuku?" I started saying. No response. "Snap out of it Midoriya!" I said getting creeped out, and I can tell Izuku's mom is getting creeped out too. Eyes widening in shock Izuku stopped smiling and looked up at us, and apologetic look in his face. "U-um i'm sorry did you guys say something?" He asked. I let out a sigh as I looked at him worriedly.

After I woke up in the hospital Izuku was on the bed next to mine but he was unconscious. I asked the nurse what happened and she told me everything. I was surprised because what happened to him was the same thing that happened to me except he had 0 points and I had 45. After hearing that I quickly asked for the nurse to get Present Mic. When he came in I asked if I could give some of my points to Izuku but he said I couldn't do that.

After that day, I felt really bad. When Izuku woke up he didn't have that natural shine in his eyes. He hadn't spoken to me or anyone else after that until right now. "Why are you smiling at the fish? Should I be worried about that honey?" His mother asked worriedly. "S-sorry, no. I just spaced out for a minute..." He said and after a few more seconds he began to eat.

When dinner was over Izuku sat on the couch and looked at the wall with a depressed face. Walking towards him, I watched him close his eyes and breath out a sad sigh as I sat next to him. "I know...waiting for the results is terrible." His mother said from behind us. "I guess..." Izuku said while looking down at nothing. "No matter what, I just want you to know I'm proud of you, and I think that your really cool sweetie." His mom said smiling and trying to give him hope, to lighten up the mood even if it's just for a little, but it didn't work...

"Sure..." he said and stayed silent after that. "Uh, well...i'm going to check the mail ok?" She said putting on her slippers. Before she walked out I immediately got up. "I-i'll join you Mrs. Midoriya!" I said while walking away from Izuku but not before saying goodbye to him and a see you later.

He didn't respond back. Just looked at me and looked back down. Sigh.

As Mrs. Midoriya and I walked out to get the mail I told her that I would be heading home to check on mine. She was about to tell me something but she stopped talking as she looked at one of the mails that was sent to her house. "I-It's from U.A...oh my god..." I said as she quickly said her goodbyes and went back inside yelling Izuku's name.

I quickly ran to my house to check my mail but I saw my mom already there staring at something with wide eyes. "It's from U.A!!" My mom said looking at me with a huge smile. We both ran inside and opened the letter. When I opened it a metal object came out of it and it projected All Might. "ALL MIGHT?! But this is from U.A right?!" I yelled in surprise. My mom shushed me as All Might began to speak.

He started talking about him being the new faculty member at U.A, which surprised me but also made me happy. He then talked about my actions in the exams which he said he saw, and that made me even happier yet nervous . He said how proud he was of my work. He then talked about Izuku and what I did for him which gave me 5 rescue points. I also got 60 points for rescuing the girl which gave me a total of 65 rescue points. Yes, apparently rescue points were a thing in the exams but Present Mic was to keep that a secret from all of us.

I had 45 battle points and that got me to be in 3rd place. Which means I passed the exams...I'm gonna get to go to my dream school. After the projection was over my mom and I were full out crying and hugging. After that moment I told my mom I was gonna run Izuku's house to celebrate with him because during the projection, All Might informed me that Izuku also passed and is going to U.A.