Chapter 10: Class Princess? (Part 1)

Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS! (late) Anyway im on Christmas break right now witch means I have no school for a whole week and that means *Drum roll please (PRRRRRRRRRR TS!)* A BUNCH OF UPDATES! Yes you read right folks, I said a bunch of updates. Lol im weird but yeah....Lets get on with this chapter shall we!

Ps: SO sorry i didn't update on Friday like I promised its just i had to get ready for Christmas and start buying things so story short I was very very busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Your P.O.V

This morning Izuku and I walked hand in hand to school. Im so happy that we're a couple now. We are not keeping it a secret either cus we wouldn't like that. But anyway when we arrived to school there were reporters everywhere asking us and some other students on how it feels to be taught by the symbol of peace him self (All Might) but of course Izuku made an excuse that we had to go to the nurse and we escaped successfully and decided to just take a walk down the halls and talk about random stuff until class starts.

And class starts now.

"Nice work on yesterday's combat guy. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results including the 'special surprise' result" He said looking at me in the end. Oh great. My results were probably HORRIBLE! I hope he doesn't say anything to me about it. "Bakugou. Your talented so don't sulk like a child about your lost ok?" Mr. Aizawa said. "Tsk. Yeah whatever." Bakugou said looking out the window after.

"Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again and gaining some help from the special surprise which was (F/N). Work Harder and don't give me that stupid excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be very useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency huh?" He finished and I looked at Izuku to see him with a smile and a determined face. "Right!" He answered back.

"And last but not least (F/N)." Mr. Aizawa said looking at me now. Great. "I took off the effects on the video so that I would see your every move and i must say, it was a really entertaining video to watch. Looked almost like a movie." He said smirking at me. Oh no...that means he saw me and Izuku kiss..."The way you tripped bakugou so that Midoriya would have more time to run was smart. Also that blue giant shield you pulled out when Bakugou almost killed you and Midoriya was flawless, although you need to work on strengthening it more so it will last. Now my favorite part of the whole video, was when you and Midoriya were alone and you two k-" "DON'T!!" I yelled and stood up before he spilled out the word. I then realized that I made everyone in the room stare at me in shock and confusion except Izuku who was red all over.

My face began to turn red too so I silently sat down. Mr. Aizawa just chuckled and cleared his throat. "Anyway, Let's get down to business. Our first-" "Wait! what did Midoriya and (F/N) do? You didn't finish!" One of the student asked Mr. Aizawa cutting him off. Oh please don't tell them please! "You can ask the special surprise herself later during lunch." He said smirking at me once again as I glared at him. Oh yeah thanks for saving my life you stupid teacher. "As I was saying, our first task will decide your future." He said making us all stare at him in shock.

The room was so quiet that you can literally hear a pin drop somewhere in the school. I hope its not another quirk test. "You all need to pick a class representative." Mr. Aizawa said revealing what the task was. "Oh thank goodness. It's just normal School stuff." I said under my breath while everyone let out a relieved sigh. And then all hell broke lose. Everyone started to say "pick me! Pick me" and "Your gonna need me, Im more responsible".

In a normal classroom, being class rep would just mean having extra work, but here in the hero course there's more to it. It's a way to get noticed by agencies and pros. I look over at Izuku to him nervously raising his hand. I looked around the room and everyone else was raising their hands too. Huh...i guess im the only who doesn't want this.

"Silence! Everyone please!" Someone yelled gaining everyone's confused attention. It was Iida. "The class rep's duties is to lead others. That not something that just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." Iida said with all seriousness but its pretty obvious he wants us to vote for him since he had his hands up during his whole speech.

"Is this really the best Idea?" Jirou asked. "We have only known eachother for a few days. How do we know who we can trust?" asked Tsuyu. "Besides everyone will just vote for themselves." Eijiro commented. "Most people will. But that means whoever does receive the most votes must be the most suitable person for this job. It's the best way right Sensei?" Iida said. "Do what you want just decide before my naps over." Mr. Aizawa said and then knocked out on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag.

Moments when by and the results were in. Iida wrote everyone's name including mine on the board and everyone had to put a check on who should be class rep. But, so that no one would see, Iida put a curtain in front of the board. When Iida took down the curtain in the end I looked over at my name and it had 3 vote. I looked over at Izuku's name and he had 3 votes too meaning we are tied. "How did I get 3 votes!?" We said at the same time.

"Ok you Idiots! Who voted for them?" Bakugou angrily said glaring at everyone. "What? did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero laughed and so did everyone else as he started to complain.

Mr. Aizawa woke up and now Midoriya and I were standing in front of the class together with Yaoyorozu. "Alright our class rep is Midoriya and (F/N) since they tied and our class deputy is Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa announce. "Actually I don't want to be class rep. So Izuku can just have it to himself." I said and everyone was shocked. "WHAT!? WHY?" They all asked except Bakugou and Half and Half which i learned his name was Todoroki.

"It's just not my thing." I said shrugging. "Then you can be class Princess!" Eijiro said out of the blue. "What? No. That's not even a thing." I said looking at him with a puzzled face. "Well it is now!" Hagakure said. "What does a 'Class Princess' even do?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well you help out the rep and deputy in anything and you can also order us around and plan out events. Plus you look like a princess and act like one so why not be one for this class." Eijiro said. "Your also really kind and brave like one too. Remember in the entrance exams? You saved that girl from the giant robot villain. That's not something just any one of us newbies can do." Tsuyu said with a smile.

"Hey! Who you calling a newbie frogie? the only newbie here is you and everyone else except me." Bakugou yelled out. "News flash Bakugou! You're a newbie too. So shut up and stop being so rude and disrespectful to people." I yelled at him making him look at me in shock. I then humfed and looked back at everyone else to see them smiling at me. "See? You just defended me from Mr. Bully over there." Tsuyu said proving her point. I guess It wouldn't be so bad to be class princess. "*Sigh* Fine. I'll be your Class Princess." I said rolling my eyes while everyone cheered. Geez. I love my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

And that's all for now folks. I'll try to update part 2 later or maybe tomorrow. Have a nice day guys and again, Merry Late Christmas! And Happy Birthday to whoever's Birthday is today! (Comment if its your B-Day!) Leave a vote and maybe even a comment. Don't be a silent reader lol ;-)