Chapter 8: Worried!✔️

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated! My computer broke, and I don't know when I will be getting a new one so I will be trying to update through my phone. Sorry if there are errors or mistakes in here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the battle, Izuku was immediately brought to the nurse's office. I wanted to stay with him but All Might told me to stay back and keep battling as I would only be in the way and in the waiting room doing nothing but wait anyway.

Flashback~~

"(L/N)! Im gonna need to stay here with the rest of the class." All Might told me as I watched the mini robots take Izuku away to the infirmary. "Why? Its not really a surprise that im here anymore. Everyone knows..." I sniffed looking down as I wiped away the remaining tears from my face. "Yes, everyone does know now, but that doesn't mean that your gonna stop. Im gonna add another choice for you. You can be on the heroes side or on the villains side or on no one's side." He told me. "What do I do if im on no ones side?" I asked him as he handed me original U.A gym clothe to change into since my costume got kinda ruined.

"You can watch...See how they battle, memorise their quirks and how they work. That way when you go see young Midoriya you can tell him everything and at the same time serve you as a lesson for your powers. But if you choose to watch then you can't get involved in the battle, just keep that in mind. Now come. There's a bathroom in the monitor room you can use to change." All Might patting my shoulder while offering me one of his famous smiles. "Young Midoriya will be ok I promise. You can see him after the battles are over." He said making me smile and nod. And with that, we walked off together with Bakugou who was silent during our conversation.

Flashback over~~

All Might gave all of us a new map to a new building. This building was called Battle Building B. The teams that are going in are Team B which is Todoroki and Shoji who are the heroes, and Team I who is Ijiro and Hagakure who are the villains. I decided to watch for this round and stayed in the monitor room.

I watched as Shoji turned one of his 6 arms into an ear. He then turned a different arm into a mouth and began to speak to Todoroki but I couldn't hear anything. Todoroki then spoke and walked towards the wall. I catched Shoji go back outside and I was confused why, until I saw Todoroki freez the whole building. We were in the basement, so now it was freezing cold here but not frozen. Putting my now cold hands into my pockets, I looked at another monitor observing the villains to see that their feet are completely frozen in their spots. I then saw Todoroki go inside the room where the villains were, and walked pass both of them to then touch the weapon, meaning he and Shoji won.

He then melted the ice around the whole building using heat, which's apparently he has as a second quirk. I get the feeling there's more that quirk then just using it to melt ice. But I wont ask him.

Taking my hands out of my pockets I let out a relieved sigh as the monitor room warmed down. Ok so Shoji's quirk is Dupli-Arm, and Todoroki's quirk is half cold, half hot. Hagakure is just permanently invisible, and Ijiro just has a tail.

The next team to go is Team J: Sero and Kirishima who are the villains, and the heroes are Team H: Tokoyami and Asui. I decide to watch again. Im not lazy, I really do want to battle and all but...Im to worried about Izuku. I want to go see him instead of being here. I want to know how he's doing and if he's ok. But Im doing this for him nonetheless.

The battles went on and on and in all of them I just watched. At one point All Might told me that I should pick a team and go out there, but I told him I didn't feel well enough to battle. With a sad smile he let it slide and let me watch the battles in peace. I forgot to mention that when I put on my U.A gym clothes, I also slipped on the anti quirk bracelet All Might gave me, so that I can rest from my powers for a little. Even when im not using my powers I can still feel it, and for some reason I get extremely tired and weak, as if my powers were feeding off my energy without me using them or even when I'm not doing anything. It's weird but I hope I can get used to all this power at some point.