Chapter 14: War In The Dome (Part 2)

Hey guys! Took a while but heres part 2. I hope you enjoy!

PS: Please read A/N at the end! It's important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Your P.O.V

Blood....

All Might...

"NO! STOP!"...

'what the-? What was that...?' I asked in my head as I was walking out of the water with Tsu, Mineta and Izuku. That vision tho...was that one of my quirk's doing?

"Hey Y/n you ok? Your looking a bit pale." Izuku asked with a worried tone. "Im fine its just...I had this weird vision just now. There was blood everywhere, and then I saw All Might all bloody, and then I heard someone yell out 'no! stop!' and then...that's when my vision ended." I said as I tried to get some of the water out of my hair. "Maybe one of your quirks did that. A premonition maybe?" Tsuyu said looking at me with a worried look too.

"I don't know, but we shouldn't worry about it right now." I mumbled and shook it off...but little did I know how wrong I was.

Izuku's P.O.V

I was in pain. A lot of pain but I didn't want to show it, so I covered it up with a brave and confident look. This battle wasn't over and I won't stop just because of pain. I had to keep going.

That premonition Y/n had was starting to worry me tho. What if what she described actually happens? I wish she can tell me how all of this ends. "Anyway I can't believe we managed to catch all of them at once. It took everything I had to keep my composure and blah blah blah" I kept mumbling stuff without noticing until Tsuyu told me stop bringing me back to reality from my whatever I was saying.

"Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we be thinking of our next move?" Y/n asked crossing her arms over her chest. 'My next move is to bring you to safety and make sure you aren't hurt...' Is what I was going to say but then decided to say something else instead. "We should make getting help our top priority. If we follow the short of the exit, then we can avoid the central plaza entirely." I explained pointing to where I wanted us to go.

"Good Idea. That way we don't run into the villains Mr. Aizawa is facing off with." Tsu said making me think about how he's handling things right now. Can he really handle them on his own? How long can he hold out against a big group like that anyway?

"If he doesn't get some back-up, then he's just going to over exert himself. He'll end up defeated by those villains because he was trying to keep us safe." I said looking down. "W-Wait dont tell me you're suggesting we...ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED OR SOMETHING?!" Mineta whispered/yelled. "Im not saying that we should jump into the middle of a battle, but maybe we can find a way to take a few of those guys out and lighten Aizawa's load..." I said letting out a frustrated sigh, kinda not liking my own idea my self.

We've had our first real fight and won...but that only gave us false hope. It made us think our powers could actually work against the enemy...we'd soon learn how wrong we were. Little did we know that going to help Aizawa...was going to be the worst mistake we have ever made.

Your P.O.V

Fire...

A girl with white glowing eyes and glowing white hair....

Villains frozen in time...

All Might dead...

Dead bodys....