Chapter 16: Two Days Later! {Edited}

Hey guys! Hope you guys like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

I woke up and felt a soft breeze blow on my face along with light of the sun hitting me. I looked around to see i was in the nurse's office. At first I was confused as to how I got here but then...everything came crashing down on me like a meteor.

I remember watching All Might die...I watched my friends die....most painful of all I watched my best friend and first love die too. "Oh god..." I whispered as tears fell down my face. I was about to get up when I all of a sudden got a flashback:

I reversed time....Saved everyone....help arrived and no one died...."Im so....happy" I said and then I fainted and fell into a deep slumber.

When the flashback was over I just stared at the white wall in front of me. "They're alive?" I whispered again as I looked down at my lap and more tears appeared. "(F/N)?...." Someone said from the door. That voice...I can't believe that I was never going to hear that voice again.

I slowly looked up as a small smile formed on my lips. "Izuku..." I said as I stared at my best-friend. As tears streamed down his face he ran towards me and then hugged me and of course I hugged him back. "I was so scared...I thought I lost you..." He said as he looked up from the hug and kissed me.

God I missed this. He kissed me with so much love that I needed. I never want to let this boy go. He pulled away and then put his forehead on mine as he grabbed my hand. "Oh (F/N), It's nice to see your awake." I heard All Might say from the doorway making me look behind Izuku. "All Might! Are you ok?" I said as I remembered how injured he was during the battle.

"Im fine. The teachers and the students are ok as well." He said grabbing a chair and sitting near my bed. Izuku was sitting on the bed with me still holding my hand. "Thank goodness. How long have I been out for?" I asked him looking at the clock to see it was 4 in the afternoon meaning class ended a while ago.

"You've been out for a two days" Izuku said frowning. "2 Days?!" I yelled but that just gave me a headache. "Relax (F/N). All that matters is that you saved many lives and that you're ok." All Might said making me relax a bit and put my head on Izuku's shoulder.

"Now that you're awake there's a few things we need to discuss about." All Might said as I listened closely. "All of the villains around the world know about you so we need to start training you and the rest of the students more especially now that the sports festival is near." He said. The villain thing scared me but then I got excited when he mentioned the Sports Festival.

"Now since you're ok and your injuries are healed you come back to school tomorrow. Izuku and I will take you home now so go change." He said I nodded. When I got up it took me awhile to get the hang of walking again so Izuku grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. I mumbled a quick thank you and then closed the door.

Once I was done changing into some leggings and my (F/C) hoodie I put on my black vans and tied my hair in a messy bun. We got out and Izuku decided to take me to eat at McDonalds because one, I was hungry and my parents werent home apparently. After we ate Izuku stayed at my place and we watched a movie together until he had to go.

On the next day I got ready for school and walked hand in hand with Izuku. Today was a normal day besides the fact that during break Izuku and I finally made the announcement that we were a couple. Everyone was happy except Bakugou who didn't seem to understand what I saw in Izuku. All I did was smack him in the head and everyone laughed.

Everyone asked how I was feeling and some even commented on how cool I was during the battle. They even showed me the video that they got from the cameras inside the dome and honestly I was amazed with myself except it didn't show when i reversed time. It just showed what happened after I reversed it.

Anyway today was a normal day. I wonder what we're doing tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Yeah I know. Why is it so short? Well that's because I have something planned but I need it to be on a separate chapter. Its a suprise so im not saying anything. All you guys need to know is that its another filler chapter but its a fun and long one so get ready. Its also the last chapter because im making a second book :)

Until next time my dear readers!