Special Chapter: Quirk Dodgeball!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didnt update on Friday. I have been so busy and its so stressful but I have some news...You might like it or might not but I don't know. This chapter is the last chapter. DON'T KILL ME! >_< I have something planned but I will explain at the end of this chapter so read on. Also this special chapter happens after the sports festival. Confused? I will explain in the end.

Anyway, before we begin here are the answers to some questions you guys asked:

1. Question asked by twooddfoyou ~ What was your first impression on My Hero Academia? Or to each character?

Honestly I thought it was going to be boring and stupid until some of my school friends insisted that I watch it. So I did. And I fucking loved it!! I fell in love with each character especially Izuku not only because he is the main character but because he has such a big heart and he is down right adorable as fuck.

2. Question asked by Barbiefdz ~ Can you or do you have a calendar of release days of chapters?

I unfortunately don't have a calendar of release days BUT I am beginning to make one. Im thinking about updating this book every week on Fridays or every two weeks on Fridays. Im not sure but I do know that it will be on Fridays so yeah.

3. Question asked by many people ~ How does the reader's (you) quirk work??

Ok so many of my friends at school read this book and they asked me this and someone else asked me this too and I thought that I should just clarify this. So how does your quirk work? Well let me explain.

First of all. You can only use 2 -3 quirks at the same time depending on which one it is and how powerful that quirk is. For example One For All is a very powerful quirk so if you use it, that is the only quirk you can use and no more because of how powerful it is. So if you pass your limit then you will die.

You see, inside you there is a power ball. Its pretty much your soul but it glows and it comes with a color. Everyone with a quirk has one except the normal quirkless people. They just have a normal blue soul (Totally not talking about Soul Eater here ;) Wink wink) . Some people's power ball is either small or big depending on how powerful their quirk is. For example All Mights power ball is big and gold. Now your power ball is huge. Way to huge. And the color is...well its every color. So a rainbow. But anyway that is why if you pass your limits that power ball will explode and you will turn to dust because it's way too big.

Also your powers can be taken out of you. That why All Might and some people tell you to not use your quirk outside of U.A because then the villains will go after you. But obviously the villains know about you know so you're fucked 😕

Now I know i don't show you training in any of the chapters but you do train and practice. Its just that im too lazy to feature it and I wouldn't know what to write anyway so yeah.

So I hope I answered all of your questions. If you're still confused about that last question and the way I answered it then please don't hesitate to ask. I promise I will answer that on the next chapter. Remember to read the important news in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Your P.O.V

I was walking to school with Izuku and Uraraka today. Yesterday Mr. Aizawa told us that we would be doing something special today but he didn't tell us what. That got everyone excited and anxious. Now we were sitting in class waiting for the arrival of our teacher. Aizawa then enters the room a few seconds after the bell rang.