Chapter 4: Start Line!

Hey guys! So here chapter 4 of your story! Like I said in the previous chapter, there are going to be some big changes in this one. I warned you! DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV ~ 8:40 Am ~ The same day ~ U.A High School Entrance Exam Location

Izuku and I ran to our houses to get ready to head out to U.A. I took a quick shower and put on my Uniform and my hair up because it's kinda hot out. (If you have short hair, then you did pigtails) It's 8:40 am right now and Izuku and I are standing right in front of U.A as some students passed by. Some stopped to admire the place. 

"I can't believe we're here..." I said while smiling. "Yeah, and we made it just in time too..." He said as he began to walk in with me beside him. "Are you ok Izuku?" I asked him because he was making a weird face. "Yeah it's just...I didn't even get a chance to test out my new power..." He said while giving me a worried look. "Neither have I...but it will be ok. I'm sure everything will go easy." I assured him and he nodded looking a little less worried about all this.

"I may have swallowed the hair but I don't feel like anything great has happened to me yet..." Izuku sighed while putting a hand on his mouth in disgust as we stopped for a second. I giggled at this. I was about to say something when the person I didn't want to see today spoke behind us. "Stupid Deku." Bakugou said as we both looked behind us to be greeted with his angry face like always. I glared at him as he came closer. "K-kacchan..." "Get out of my way you dimwits before I set you both on fire." Bakugou said while Izuku began to freak out. "M-morning! L-let's both do our best..." Izuku said but stopped freaking out once Bakugou passed between us and continued walking towards the school. "I really fucking hate that ungrateful jerk." I said with an angry look on my face.

"(F/N)...Your hand..." Izuku said looking down at my hand with a surprised look. "Huh?" I said as I looked down to see that my hand was engulfed with red fire.

.

.

.

.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "IZUKU HELP! WTF! MY HANDS ON FIRE!" I said while waving my hand up and down while people began to give me weird looks. "(F/N)! Relax!" He said as he put both his hands on my shoulder. I relaxed and realized that the fire wasn't hurting me. Could this be one of my Quirks? As I thought about it, the fire in my hands went out.

After that weird moment Izuku and I began to walk again but then Izuku tripped on his own footing. I was about to catch him when all of a sudden he began to float. Ok then?....

I looked over him to see a girl with short brown hair and brown big eyes. She was pretty. "I stopped you with my Quirk!" She said as she giggle at him. What the fuck?...

"I'm sorry I didn't ask first, but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you!" She said with this sickening sweet voice that made me want to barf. I looked at Izuku to see him staring at her with flushed cheeks. Ok now i'm really gonna barf. I walked next to Izuku and that catched her attention. "Oh Hi! Are you a friend of his?" she asked me and I nodded not feeling like talking all of a sudden.

"Anyway, Isn't this all like nerve wrecking?" She asked. I nodded while Izuku tried to speak but failed. "Well I guess i'll see you guys inside! Bye!" She said while walking away. "Oh my god...I just talked to a girl!" He whispered/yelled at me. "First of all, you didn't actually talk to her you just looked like an idiot." I told him and he blushed looking down at the ground. So cute! "And secondly you act as if you have never talked to a girl before! What the hell was that back there?" I asked him with an angry look on my face.