Chapter 3: 10 Months!

Hey guys so here's chapter 3! Hope you guys like this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday I found out I had a Quirk...And it was all because of that crazy guy who injected me with the weird red and gold substance. After I found out about my results the special police came in and showed me the video of what happened after I blacked out. It showed me breaking free from the ties that the crazy man captured me with. It showed me being engulfed by flames mixed with lightning. It showed me fighting the crazy man with a bunch of different Quirks. Lastly it showed me destroying the man causing a fire to erupt in the class and me fainting after words.

All Might was beyond shocked and he said that he has never seen anything like what happened in the video before. Izuku just started at me in shock and disbelief. I was just sitting there as my body paled. The fight I had with the man was long and It looked like the man was really strong but I won in the end.

Today I was being released from the hospital but now All Might and the Special police are keeping a close eye on me. All Might told the police that he would train me and get me to go to U.A so that I could take better classes and better training. I was excited about that but also nervous. I mean...what if I can't control my powers? What If accidentally injure someone by accident? Kill someone which is even worse! I don't know if I can do this....

**Time Skip ~ 2 days later early morning** Location: Dagobah Municipal Beach Park

"This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" All Might said as Izuku and I pushed a two sperate giant fridges. But with all might laying on them. So far we haven't moved the fridge not even a little. I would have moved it by now with the new quirk..or quirks that I know have but All Might put this silver bracelet on me that takes away my Quirks until he takes it off, and i'm not allowed to take it off until I build up some muscle. Izuku won't get his quirk until he buds up muscle either.

We both pushed one more time put had no luck as we fell to the ground face first. Ouch. "People move these every day you know, and most of them don't even have super strength." He said. "Well yeah but, there's an extra 600 pounds with you laying on top of them!" I said as I sat up facing him. "Actually I have lost weight so i'm down to 560 these day." He said. That's still heavy tho what the fuck! "Anyway, why are we dragging trash at the beach park?" I asked looking around the beach the looks like a dump yard instead. "HAHAHA! Take a look at yourselves! Young man you ain't worthy of my power! And you little miss aren't even worthy to have such great power in you! I should just take away your powers now!" He said as he took two pictures making my head snap back at him.

What he said heart though. Even if he is right i'm trying the best I can. If I don't try...then All Might has permission to take away my powers with this potion that the doctors and scientist made yesterday. The potion takes away all my powers or in their words..it kills it. They said that the amount of power that I have in my body can kill me and tear me to pieces which is the reason why they want me to continue training with All Might and also the reason why they recommended me to go to U.A the greatest Super Hero School of all times. They said all this yesterday while I was getting checked on for the second time to see If anything new popped up. Right, they also said that I might not even be able to use all of the quirks that I have in me which me me a little disappointed.

"Wh-? BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS WORTHY?!" I heard Izuku say as he looked down in shame with tears falling out of his eyes. I swear he's such a crybaby sometimes. "I'm talking about your weak bodies." All Might said while walking towards us, still taking pictures of Izuku. Thank god he stopped taking pictures of me. "My quirk, One For All, is a whole lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane appear by force. An unprepared body cannot fully inherit it. Your arms and legs will shoot off if you try to." he said with a serious face and that made Izuku freak out.