Chapter 11: Class Princess (part2)

Hey guys! Before we start I would like to give a big thank you to @Barbiefdz for always supporting me and commenting nice things. I really appreciate the support so again, thank you. Ok now let's get on with the story shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Your P.O.V

I was now sitting in the lunchroom eating my lunch with Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku. "Ugh its always so crowded in here." Uraraka pointed out while she ate her rice. "That's because everyone in the hero course, support course and management course all share the same cafeteria." Iida explained and I nodded in understandment. "Mmm this rice is so good!" Uraraka said giggling afterwards. I looked over at Izuku to see that he hasn't even touched his food. "You ok Izuku?" I asked nugging him a little.

"*sigh* Im just worried about the class rep thing. I don't think im qualified." He said and that caught Iida and Uraraka's attention. "Sure you are." Uraraka said. "You'll be great." Iida said looking down at his food. I knew he was sad he didn't get picked. I mean he wanted that position as much as anyone in the classroom did. "Your courage and quick thinking under stress will make you a worthy leader. Not to mention the strength you demonstrated. Those are the reasons I voted for you at least." Iida said looking up at Izuku and then continuing to eat his curry.

"You were one of the 3?" Izuku asked in disbelief. "Didn't you wanna be rep really badly tho? I mean you do look the part. Cuz of the glasses." Uraraka said. I guess I wasn't the only who noticed that Iida wanted the position." That's not exactly how we should be choosing our rep." I said giggling at her silliness. She just shrugged and kept eating with a big smile on her face. Sheesh how does she eat so much and keep a good body?

"Wanting to do it and being suited for it are diffrent issues. Observing the Iida agency has taught me that much." Iida finished saying. "Agency?" Uraraka, Izuku and I said in unison. "Hold on, what does your family do?" I asked him. "U-uh oh its nothing." Iida nervously said. "You know i've been wondering something about you. Admit it Iida, you're filthy rich!" Uraraka claimed and I tried not to laugh seeing she had a little rice stuck on her chin.

"Uh...I was afraid people would treat me differently if they knew about my family." He said looking away. He then started to explain about his family and I must say he is very lucky. One of his brothers is a pro hero and I knew about his brother because of Izuku.

"Hey (F/N)!" Someone called and I looked back to see almost my whole class coming towards us except Bakugou and Half and Half and that bird guy that I forgot the name of. "Sooo, what happened between you and Midoriya when you were alone during the Battle test hmmm?" Ashido asked me with a smirk. Crap! I forgot Mr. Aizawa told them to ask me during lunch. That bastard. I looked over at Izuku who was red and stuffed all his food in his mouth. Gee thanks for the help. "N-nothing happened. W-we just talked." I said looking down at my empty plate. "Just talked?" Eijiro pushed. By now my face is looking like a tomato.

I sigh and I was about to tell them the truth when an alarm rang. "Whats happening?" I heard Uraraka ask. "Warning! Level 3 security breach! All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion!" A woman spoke in the intercom. "Hold on, what's a level 3 security breach?" I asked. "It means that someone has managed to get passed the schools barriers. This hasn't happened in my 3 years here. We should get going!" A random guy answered and we all got up and ran.

When we made it to the halls there was huge traffic and everyone was pushing each other. It was just chaos! I was being squished to the window along with Iida, Uraraka and Izuku. The rest of the class disappeared but they're probably in the back. "Ow! This is a total mob!" Uraraka yelled. "Everyone was quick to react! As expected from a U.A student!" Iida said. "Sure! But they're also causing a huge panic!" Izuku yelled out. "Who in the world could have trespassed?" I asked myself looking out the window to see reporters in front the schools red and gold doors which were closed (A/N: Not the gate. The gate got destroyed and also its grey). I then spotted Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic standing in front of them.

"I was afraid there was some kind of attack on the school but there no need to worry-" Iida tried to stop the panic but got pushed to the window. "Ugh were these god dam teachers! Why aren't they taking control!" I yelled out in frustration. And then I got an idea as I spotted the exit. "Iida! Uraraka! I have a plan to stop this!" I yelled out to them. I have no Idea were Izuku went.

"Uraraka! Touch Iida's hand and make him float above everyone else. Once Iida is up use your speed to get to the front and then get everyone's attention." I tell them and they understood. "Alright. I know what to say once i get there. Thanks for the Idea." Iida said and I smiled and nodded.

Iida managed to touch Uraraka and he was now floating. I saw him speed up to the front and he already catched some people's attention. He hit the wall and stopped on top of the Exit sign and he also grabbed the pole above him for support. "LISTEN UP! EVERYTHING IS OK!" Iida yelled with power. He now had everyone in this hallway's attention. I knew this plan would work. "It's just the media outside! There is absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're U.A Students! We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best!" He said finishing his speech.

I heard everyone let out a relieved sigh and then the police siren was heard. Little did Iida know that this was the moment he proved to everyone in class who the real Class Rep should be. It should've been him all along. Not me nor Izuku.

Time Skip ~

After everyone got settled we went back to class. I spoke to Izuku and some of the people in our class about letting Iida have the position of Class Rep and they agreed. We were now all sitting in class except for Izuku and Yaoyorozu. "It's time class rep. Let's begin." She said to him. I haven't told her about Izuku giving his position to Iida yet so she doesn't know. "U-um, ok. So we need to figure out who the other class officers will be." Izuku said nervously, but then he looked down and he looked a bit more serious. "But first, there's something that I wanna say." He said making Yaoyorozu and some of the people in the class confused.

"Ive thought a lot about this, and I think that Tenya Iida should be our Class Rep!" He said making me and the people that knew this smile. The rest looked shocked. We looked at Iida to see him with a shocked face too. "He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on." Izuku said with an adorable smile.

"Yeah you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him im good. Plus he was a big help. He totally maned up and took charge am I right?" Eijiro commented. "Yeah!" The class said in unison. "This is a waste of time." Mr. Aizawa said from the corner of the front room. He was in the floor in his sleeping bag. I swear he lives there. "I don't care who the class rep is just hurry up!" He said and knocked out again. Sheesh.

Iida stood up and spoke. "If Midoriya is nominating me for this job, then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities." He said with a determined voice. "But I couldn't have done this without our Princess. The speech was my doing but the rest was her Idea. So I thank you and im thrilled to be working by your side your highness." He said smiling at me. "P-please don't call me your highness..." I said bushing. "Yeah it was also her idea to make you class rep too. She told her plan to a few of us before class started." Izuku said. "All haill class Princess!" Iida said making everyone cheer again. I just blushed even more and laughed nervously. Geez this class really is something else.

But little did we all know that war would come upon us all...For it wasn't the media who broke the gates so that they would get in...that was someone else's doing. A villain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

WOOO! Finished part two. Im pretty sure you all know what's coming next so stay tooned for the next chapter! Also the next chapter will be a continuation of this one but with a diffrent name.